The best DRIVE IN camping near
Oak Point Acres , DELAWARE

Most Recent Oak Point Acres Camping Reviews
Mixed emotions

Hey had nice owners and seemed like a family but there's just a dirty Lake which is better than nothing but it seems like the Southern Hicks of New Jersey all gather there it's pretty broke and run down.

Lovely place, watch out for cactus!

This was a favorite place while living on the east coast.  The campground is nicely laid out for a state campground.  Plenty of bike trails, places to explore, places to swim both in the bay and ocean.  I love the Atlantic in the summer…way more swimable than our Pacific Ocean.  I would gladly go back if I'm in the area.

Beautiful, wooded, solitary

This is beautiful NRMA and has thick serene woods. Oftentimes people are found taking engagement, wedding, and graduation pictures in this beautiful landscape. Bugs get quite bad in the summer months. This NRMA is allotted for group camping and difficult to get in without proper documentation, but amazing once you get to the reward.

I would LOVE this area to be opened for public primitive camping, but I do not see this occurring in the near future.

Excellent value

Well maintained, easily accessible place. Great outdoor area around it. 5/5 👌

Nature nature nature

The woods are full of nature and diverse. species. We counted over 17 different species of fungi in a 25 foot stretch! I loved staying in the beautiful cabins and enjoying the nature strolls. Would most definitely return.

Scenic and quiet escape

Clean and well kept grounds, quiet atmosphere. Lums is very small and can be hard to get a weekend reservation. Campground is a short trail walk to the lake for fishing. On the other side of the lake there’s boat rentals and a zip line. Lums is one of favorite, however there isn’t much to do in the surrounding area.

My favorite spot!

I camp there multiple times a year! It's dog and family friendly, close to resources, but far enough that it's quiet and feels remote! No cell signal in the campground so the family is forced to disconnect. I absolutely love it!

Loved the sites. Nothing for kids to do!

Weekend getaway

Nice for a quiet weekend.