Camping in Brandon

10 Reviews of 3 Brandon, Nebraska Campgrounds

RThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 6, 2021

No longer a campground

I thought there was a new place to camp out on beautiful lake MAC. As of today 6/5/2021 it is only for day use and One needs to pay the state park fee to use it

Sitedid not stay
CThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 3, 2021

Beach camping

This is a very cool spot. Many beach camping areas at Lake McConaughey. Some people have pulled their trailers within feet of the water to make for some great camping.

SiteBeach Area #17
JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 31, 2021

Clean. Quiet. Quaint.

Well maintained and organized. Campsites appear close but you aren’t aware of your neighbors. Signs clearly give directives and we were led to our campsite. We were informed of the one local restaurant that delivers if you order by 7:30 as well as given other options for food and attractions. We…

• Festive Family Fun!
  • Ready for Action
Doug W.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 2, 2021

Clean park close to I80 but far enough away.

Very friendly staff and very clean park. It's clear the owners are working hard to make you feel welcome.

Typical of an rv park, the sites are close together. As is typical, your entry to your camper is on the hookup side of your neighbor. Not that appealing. But we were just an overnight stop…

TThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 16, 2021

Nice clean

Very well maintained RV park. They take pride in keeping it clean. Would stay again

Kiley C.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Dec. 19, 2020

WOW for Nebraska

On my way East from Colorado a friend told me to take a stop at this beach if possible. So happy I did!! It was $8 in the ranger box, no staff on site. A cop drove through once. I don’t have 4x4 but there were spots I could still safely pull up to and feel right on the beach under the big trees.…

Jim H.
Reviewed Sep. 22, 2020

Great ocean beach camp spot in the middle of the country

Felt like I was at an ocean beach in the middle of NEBRASKA. Paid the necessary dues at the entrance to the beach area and then drove along the water to find the perfect spot. Backed the Jeep up to the water and called it home for the night. It was a little windy the day I stayed there...hopefully…

Kelly B.
Reviewed Aug. 21, 2020

Nice country campground

Great little place for an overnight stop. Super friendly staff and good amenities. Pool closed for COVID-19. Not far from I-80 but just enough that it is very peaceful and quiet. We recommend.

Tamisha S.
Reviewed Jun. 10, 2020

Cute country Rv park

We only stayed one night. Very nice people who own this park. Loved the little country house office. The pool was closed because of Covid and it was super windy. To do a load of laundry there it was $2 for the washer and $1.75 for the dryer. Cute playground my kids liked. Dog friendly too.

J
Reviewed May. 22, 2018

Open spots

Find a spot set up Camp that’s it. No real sights there. You are on the east side/backside of the damn. Sun sets a little earlier. Lol. Fishing. Bird watching. And you are rights at the foot of Mebraskas largest lake. Where boating fishing and beach’s are abundant.