Camping in Fenton

170 Reviews of 22 Fenton, Mississippi Campgrounds

Jacob T.
Reviewed Jun. 15, 2021

Easy & Secluded

Host was very quick to respond. Location was very easy to get to. Very secluded and quiet. Nice view to wake up to. Good spot for walking dogs.

Unfortunately we stayed on a day when the brewery was closed so I was unable to try their beverages.

SiteConcrete next to grass.
Lauren Z.
Reviewed Jun. 11, 2021

Cheap Place to Stay

There is nothing special about this rv park. It has hook ups. You can walk to the bay and casino. It felt safe and the pad was level. I would stay there again.

DThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 9, 2021

Sites and facilities

Lots of shade Nice big old trees. bathrooms are great air-conditioned, modern with the doors ,clean, plenty of hot water would recommend For RVs and teardrop camping. 40 minute drive to downtown New Orleans across the 31 mile long causeway. Stores, gas stations, restaurants within a few miles of…

• real nice grounds well kept
  • best state bathrooms in the south
Jessica R.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 8, 2021

Nice amenities

This campground is situated just across the road from Biloxi Beach. There are several amenities that make this the perfect place to camp and is reasonably priced. The only con is the go cart track next door can be loud so get a site away from it.

• Sites mid park
  • Sites by bathrooms and office
  • Pavilion
r
Reviewed Jun. 7, 2021

Great campground

Just completed our first non-tent camping experience with our new camper. Fontainebleau was the perfect spot. Easy to navigate, lots of really good campsites, clean, air-conditioned restrooms. Tons of wildlife and a great splash park for the kids. Nice nature trails. Can’t wait to go back.

JP A.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 6, 2021

Great state park

I love how they have their sites arranged so it didn't feel like you were right on top of each other.

All the facilities were clean and the showers actually have hot and cold knobs and didn't shut off every 30 seconds (big plus on this trip)

I did have a Crawfish walk through the campsite.

JP A.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 6, 2021

Great state park

I did have a Crawfish walk through the campsite.

W
Reviewed Jun. 3, 2021

Lots of gnats!!

The campground was nice. Plenty to do to keep us busy. Between the nature walk, fishing and time on the beach our days were packed. I do not recommend the “premium” tent sites. They are nothing more than a stop of grass next to a parking lot backed up to trees. The gnats were terrible, made worse…

Dennis H.
Reviewed May. 23, 2021

Great camping

Very clean great access to beach and stores. Golf cart and pet friendly

Tucker B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 16, 2021

Hike, Bike, Paddle, Swim...What Else Do You Need?

Pulled into this State Park after dark and snagged on open site on a Thursday night.

Little did I know I snagged a 'premium' site so it was $34.

The second night I chose a primitive site for a more reasonable $18.

Nice restroom and shower facilities kept very clean 2x a day. Showers weren't…

• Beach Area
  • Tacoma with ARB Awning
  • Full Setup
Site19 and 46
Alanna R.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 11, 2021

Great little place!

I’ve stayed here a few times with a friend that has a membership. Once in my camper once in the cabins. Both times were great. Cabins are more private along the pond. The camper spot I had was typical. Staff was very nice, great campground area to walk and enjoy. Community area was very clean and…

Sitecabins
Fabe D.
Reviewed May. 8, 2021

Coastal Breeze

Got a nice shady spot towards the back of the campground. Good ranger presence, regularly patrol. Hiking trail is only about a mile but leads to a nice marshy overlook. Clean bathrooms.

Ronald C.The Dyrt PRO User

good for overnight stay

we were here 2 nights the weather was bad so we didn't have the option of going to the beach . the campsite was plain  and everyone on top of each other. Laundry rooms and bathrooms were clean . there is a train that goes by every night so if your a light sleeper beware

Jason R.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 7, 2021

No need to go anywhere else

We enjoyed this camp because there was something for the whole family.  Pools, waterslides, beach, fishing... It was a really fun place to go.  There were plenty of shaded campsites.  There are usually a lot of kids going back and forth to all of the activities, especially in the summer.

Jason R.The Dyrt PRO User

Quiet and close to town

There is not a lot to do in the campground, but it is close to a lot of things.  We had nice shade for our tent.  The park was full but really quiet.  There were mostly older people there when we went.  It was a nice place to relax.  Not far from the beach and entertainment.