Camping in Fenton

233 Reviews of 64 Fenton, Mississippi Campgrounds

SThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 22, 2021

Needs some work

The concrete pads are crumbling and very narrow.  You step out of your coach and into the mud.  Staff is friendly, but Wifi is poor and restrictive.  TV decoder is very expensive, but an antenna will work fine.  Easy on/off I-10

S
Reviewed Jun. 22, 2021

Nice Little Park

This is a nice little park. Not fancy, but friendly and quiet. The office people were really nice and very accomodating. Has a small pool, showers/restrooms, and laundry. There are maybe 50% fulltime residents, but we were there for two months and never heard/saw any drama or trouble. People…

• At Shuckers game with view of Beau Rivage Casino
  • Beach at Biloxi
Jacob T.
Reviewed Jun. 15, 2021

Easy & Secluded

Host was very quick to respond. Location was very easy to get to. Very secluded and quiet. Nice view to wake up to. Good spot for walking dogs.

Unfortunately we stayed on a day when the brewery was closed so I was unable to try their beverages.

SiteConcrete next to grass.
Lauren Z.
Reviewed Jun. 11, 2021

Cheap Place to Stay

There is nothing special about this rv park. It has hook ups. You can walk to the bay and casino. It felt safe and the pad was level. I would stay there again.

DThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 9, 2021

Sites and facilities

Lots of shade Nice big old trees. bathrooms are great air-conditioned, modern with the doors ,clean, plenty of hot water would recommend For RVs and teardrop camping. 40 minute drive to downtown New Orleans across the 31 mile long causeway. Stores, gas stations, restaurants within a few miles of…

• real nice grounds well kept
  • best state bathrooms in the south
r
Reviewed Jun. 7, 2021

Great campground

Just completed our first non-tent camping experience with our new camper. Fontainebleau was the perfect spot. Easy to navigate, lots of really good campsites, clean, air-conditioned restrooms. Tons of wildlife and a great splash park for the kids. Nice nature trails. Can’t wait to go back.

JP A.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 6, 2021

Great state park

I love how they have their sites arranged so it didn't feel like you were right on top of each other.

All the facilities were clean and the showers actually have hot and cold knobs and didn't shut off every 30 seconds (big plus on this trip)

I did have a Crawfish walk through the campsite.

JP A.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 6, 2021

Great state park

I did have a Crawfish walk through the campsite.

Jacqueline F.
Reviewed Jun. 4, 2021

Hidden gem in New Orleans

Stayed here one night and was overwhelmed by the friendliness of the staff and other campers. The campground was well kept and offered several amenities. The reason I gave it 4 stars is simply because the bathrooms were a bit unkept. It was busy each time I went so it may have just been challenging…

W
Reviewed Jun. 3, 2021

Lots of gnats!!

The campground was nice. Plenty to do to keep us busy. Between the nature walk, fishing and time on the beach our days were packed. I do not recommend the “premium” tent sites. They are nothing more than a stop of grass next to a parking lot backed up to trees. The gnats were terrible, made worse…

Al09 S.
Reviewed May. 27, 2021

Great location near New Orleans

Close to New Orleans after reading other reviews about the noise and how some felt unsafe we decided to take the risk and book here, glad that we did. It's close to New Orleans, the noise doesn't bother us we can't hear anything when our ac unit is running there is a gate so feels secure enough.i…

DThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 18, 2021

Roomy sites and great service

We were arriving a day early and stuck in bad storms. Thank goodness they had space! The sites were very roomy and level. Utilities were near each other for easy set up. The park had a good sized dog park and lots of green space to play frisbee golf or walk.

Tucker B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 16, 2021

Cool Wooded Park with Ample Primitive Camping

Pulled in here and initially thought it was full until I saw signs for two primitive camping areas.

One had a small boat launch area for fishing boats or personal watercraft.

The other was perfectly situated at a few of the park's trailheads.

I chose the latter. For $13, it was a chill…

SitePrimitive Area #2
Tucker B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 16, 2021

Hike, Bike, Paddle, Swim...What Else Do You Need?

Pulled into this State Park after dark and snagged on open site on a Thursday night.

Little did I know I snagged a 'premium' site so it was $34.

The second night I chose a primitive site for a more reasonable $18.

Nice restroom and shower facilities kept very clean 2x a day. Showers weren't…

• Beach Area
  • Tacoma with ARB Awning
  • Full Setup
Site19 and 46
Kristina Suzzanne M.
Reviewed May. 12, 2021

friendly,safe,and clean

I love this rv park. it's small not many amenities but it's safe. clean. very clean shower and restroom...clean and laundry facilities. staff is amazing. Mrs Evelyn is amazing. very friendly . highly recommend this rv park.