Camping in Twin Rivers

Recent Drive-In Reviews Near Twin Rivers, Georgia

892 Reviews of 139 Twin Rivers, Georgia Campgrounds

Logan S.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 19, 2021

Good for a quick weekend

We went for a quick weekend away. The camp sites are too close for our liking. It feels like everyone is in your business here. I guess the positive for the proximity is access to bath houses. We just didn’t like how everyone can walk through your camp site.

Misty M.
Reviewed Sep. 19, 2021

Nice location near lake lanier

Took my parents camping at Bald Ridge and we are all living the trip. Site #78 is at the back of the grounds so it’s quiet, secluded and there is a pathway to the lake which is just though some trees and viewable from the site. No bugs for us.

Ava C.
Reviewed Sep. 18, 2021

beautiful campground

This was actually my first time ever camping out of a rv, easy hookup and nice space for rv/fire/table and then some. I had a campground with a lake front view and u couldn’t be more content. If you want a really good view I recommend camp site 07/08/09 I’m at 09.

B+J S.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 17, 2021

Ever Evolving Wonderland

Less than a mile from the heart of Helen, Georgia. This campground is a one woman show. Liz, the owner, has done it all and theres no sign of stopping her - to the cabins, the decor, and expanding campsites.

Cabins:

There are three cabins on this property that are fully set…

• Play button icon
Caitlin
Reviewed Sep. 17, 2021

Amazing Weekend Getaway

This is a great, cozy campground! Major canopy coverage provides shade and seclusion. Many great family activities available at the visitors center. These were the CLEANEST bathhouses I’ve been to in my life.

S
Reviewed Sep. 13, 2021

Awesome lots off the water

We had a great time summer camping with our boat, RV, friends & kids! Would definitely recommend booking early snd getting one of the lots that slopes down to the water.

Site38 I think
S
Reviewed Sep. 13, 2021

Beautiful location that needs better management

Beautiful grounds with a great wadding river, waterfalls, hiking, mountain views & fun little farm. Could be or maybe once was a great camping park, but it’s sorely lacking management, staff, repairs and cleanliness. We loved our stay and would go back. It’s a gem that just needs some…

• Top of waterfall. Follow the secret steps!
  • Best darn ducks!
SiteEnota RV
Marty A.

Friday the 13th campout

While most of my camping trip was spent at camp Daniel Morgan, I did stay a night at the public campground. The facilities were excellent. The bathrooms were extremely clean. The neighbors were polite and quiet. Great overall experience.

LThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 12, 2021

Allatoona Landing Campground

We stayed at site #23 for 3nights. Notice - the campground entrance is located between 2 railroad crossings and each have low ground clearance and located in turns (the turns seemed to help a bit rather than a straight on approach) - also the trains run pretty close by the campground roughly on…

• Grey water dump location
Kay M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 9, 2021

Relaxing

We were able to get a last minute spot during Labor Day. It was packed. Spacing is nice. Facilities are clean and staff is friendly.

• i couldn’t wait to get my cast iron skillet on the fire.
Ursula B.
Reviewed Sep. 7, 2021

Clean campgrounds

Beautiful clean campgrounds with very friendly campground staff

Month of VisitNovember
Ursula B.
Reviewed Sep. 7, 2021

Redtop campground

Beautiful and quiet camping on the water! Campgrounds are clean and well kept with friendly keepers. We loved our camping trip and thoroughly enjoyed the trails and walking trails that cut through the campground Iron Hill.

Sitecan't remember back of campgrounds on the water in a camper back in spot
Month of VisitDecember
Brandi T.
Reviewed Sep. 6, 2021

Amazing Experience

The campsite was perfect and clean. The staff was super friendly and helpful. The resort was immaculate. Would definitely go again!

• Play button icon
LThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 5, 2021

Quiet, well kept campground with lots of activities

Awesome campground located about 15min off of I-20.
Fantastic golf course that I didn't get to play unfortunately.
We stayed at the "buddy site" with our 37' Mallard and my Father-in-law's Winnebago. Though the layout of the site didn't quite make sense, the kids and dogs loved having everyone…

• One buddy site on the campground (#45). Our 2021 Mallard on the right, Father-in-law's 1978 Winnebago on the left!
  • The creek runs right behind the buddy site and my daughter caught her first fish there!
Cristina G.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 3, 2021

Holy smokes this site was excellent

Had a great stay at Van Pugh South in site 35. The site was located on the lake with gorgeous views. The pad itself was mostly concrete and had a slight tilt towards the waters edge but nothing too bad that couldn’t be fixed with a minor adjustment. We chose not to bother.

The camp sites are…