Camping in Four Seasons Village Condominium

Recent Hike-In Reviews Near Four Seasons Village Condominium, Utah

337 Reviews of 53 Four Seasons Village Condominium, Utah Campgrounds

Santiago V.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 21, 2021

Super hard to find in dark

Girlfriend and I stayed here and we went at night. Very hard to find. We aren’t sure if we camped in the right spot. When we woke up there were paragliders ready to glide. Which was cool. VERY windy and hard to drive stakes in also. But it did work and it was free

MThe Dyrt PRO User

I-15 traffic noise

Nice facilities, paved pull-thru and back in spots. I checked in around 8 pm and found no one at the entrance booths but there are provisions to leave a cash payment in an envelope and drop into a slot. The traffic noise from I-15 is quite present. It's very distracting and probably the loudest…

AThe Dyrt PRO User

Nice park

Nice park, but the pads can be exceptionally out of level.

AThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 17, 2021

Good stop that is city adjacent

Looks like less of a parking lot than the adjacent private RV park. Short walk to the beach and swimming area, but no other significant recreational activities. Sites are paved, many with hookups. Served well as an overnight stop on our way north.

VThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 16, 2021

Great Little Campground

The area is well wooded and the sites though small give a good deal of privacy. There are plenty of toilets and water spigots with potable water, but no trash receptacles, so you’ll need to pack out your trash

l
Reviewed Sep. 11, 2021

Great SLC stop over

This my 3 stay here at Utah Lake state park. 2x in July and now in September. I’m a single female traveler. With the heat this summer I’ve been boondocking in the mountains and then come down to the valley to restock and plug in for a few days. This state park checks all of the boxes.

S
Reviewed Sep. 10, 2021

Hidden gem right off the freeway.

This place was an oasis for any traveler. The sites are spacious, well placed with lovely views all around. I had a small river behind me. There’s a large pool and plenty of play areas. As large as Echo Island is, it’s surprisingly peaceful.

• my site to the right of photo
  • view in front/side of my site
SiteH8
Eric F.

Love it

Close to home, beauatiful sites.

Eric F.

Descent

Good fishing, open area but not very scenic

C
Reviewed Sep. 9, 2021

Utah Lake

Utah Lake State Park gets a lot of users both day users and overnight. It is pretty close to population centers.

I like to go to fish. There are a lot of catfish and white bass. Some walleye. The kids like to swim though the water is a little muddy in some parts

• white bass—when fishing is hot you can catch over 100 in an hour or two
  • kiddos like swimming in Utah Lake.  The water is a little muddy sometimes
C
Reviewed Sep. 9, 2021

Camp by the creek

I got a site right by the creek. Set up my hammock and listen to the running water.

Only negative is the site is off the main canyon road and there is some traffic noise during the day.

• Tibble Fork Reservoirnis just up the road.  it is great for kayaking and paddle boarding  also trout fishing
  • Tibble fork reservoir is just up the road
David H.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 28, 2021

Love It!

We live so close we’re at this park all the time. Spent a weekend camping with friends. Got lucky and lined up the three spots in a row right by the creek (last three before the trail up to the falls). Was a great time with good people. Bathrooms were clean and camp host was nice and helpful.

SThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 23, 2021

Great spot

We stayed here for one night. Friendly host greeted us. Lots of big trees for shade in the C section. Enough space in between each lot to be comfortable. Clean and spacious bathrooms. Only drawback is proximity to the interstate for noise reasons…not obnoxious but noticeable. Would definitely…

SiteC45
JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 20, 2021

Great Park

Lots of trees, great atmosphere, very quiet. Would definitely stay here again.

SiteO2
Kellie M.
Reviewed Aug. 18, 2021

Great place

It was nice get away from Ogden