Camping in Huntington Hills

217 Reviews of 21 Huntington Hills, South Carolina Campgrounds

Kelli L.
Reviewed Sep. 15, 2021

Beautiful Nature Preserve Close to Amenities

Beautiful nature preserve with large 50+ site campground. Tent sites around $28. Within 6 miles of stores and amenities. Helpful camp hosts know which sites may be best for certain equipment.

SiteD5
S
Reviewed Sep. 11, 2021

Great fun place

Quiet at night, level plots, tons to do!

Brittney L.
Reviewed Sep. 6, 2021

Labor Day weekend

We absolutely loved camping here. Our campsite was really big too especially compared to most they are pretty small and right on top of each other. Beautiful hiking trails. First time ever hiking and with 3 kids. Ages 6,4, and 1. They absolutely loved it. Highly recommend doing carrick creek…

Reviewed Aug. 27, 2021

A Bit Tight

We went for a weekend with our grandsons. Due to our work schedule we arrived after the gate was locked-not a problem, but they do lock gates fairly early. The road in is quite narrow, and if you happen to meet another RV, someone will need to back up. The campsites are packed it really tight…

B
Reviewed Aug. 15, 2021

Great overall experience

Very quiet. Lots of things to do for all ages. Very clean as well!

SiteP5
CThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 3, 2021

Amazing State Park

Beautiful state park campsite on the water. Clean. Newly renovated community areas. Great rentals and goods to purchase from the Ranger Station. Affordable, yet luxurious.

Site#08
Kenneth R.
Reviewed Jul. 25, 2021

Not organized or clean

When we got to check in our spot we booked weeks in advance we’re changed and was given a smaller spot. The bathrooms weren’t clean and all and the spot numbers were hard to find. Other than that it was still a pretty good one night stay for our group. The power and water hookups were close even…

Reviewed Jul. 22, 2021

Peaceful and quiet

Nobody here! We had the campground all to ourselves. $5 fee and a full campground to choose from. The sites are clean and spacious. You can collect firewood to have campfires in the provided fire pits. Would definitely come again!

Jay B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 18, 2021

Nice place

The sites are clean. Bathrooms seem maintained. Plenty of stuff for the kids to do

• Play button icon
Chris C.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 11, 2021

Outstanding county park - overnight or weekend

We stayed here in June 2021 as an overnight stay and we wished we could have stayed longer. The price was amazing! The full hook up sites were very clean and we felt good being so secure with the gate and rangers. We did take some time to walk along the beach and the park.

• Two Imagines on a mission
  • many nice trees and a nice big spot
  • A barred owl came to visit
Kassie K.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 11, 2021

Wasn’t my first choice, won’t be back

First let me start by saying this was not my first choice, the KOA was booked and this place had available spots…. I now know why. I see all these reviews about what a wholesome “Christian” establishment this campground was and I find it to be anything but.

They are more worried about banning…

• they were full when we came in on a Friday and it only got worse, some were overflowing
  • huge rut at the entrance of our camping spot
  • overflowing garbage
Reviewed Jul. 6, 2021

Lake Placid at camp center vid

Easy hike around the lake. Nice camp center and beach.

Reviewed Jul. 5, 2021

Paris Mountain state park Greenville SC

Clean woodsy campground with nice sized sites. 5 min back in and I am new. Asphalt pads. My site was E/W level. No sewer. 30 amp site for us with water.

Reviewed Jul. 5, 2021