Campsites
Roads

Foothills Family Campground

3 Reviews
Review Campground Win Gear

Do you own or manage this property?

Claim Your Listing

• 0
  • 0
Kevin & Amy A.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Oct. 25, 2021

Nice owners - mostly long term campers

We stayed here one night on our way through the area.  The owners were very nice and helped us get situated in our site.  The roads in the campground are dirt, rutted, and steep.  I am glad we unhooked our Jeep before navigating our RV to the site.  The RV rocked and rolled quite a bit :-) The site…

Month of VisitNovember
Crystal C.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Oct. 1, 2018

Charming Campground

Following highways signs looking for this campground I didn’t know what to expect. I was hoping for a tent site but wasn’t sure what I would find. In this area I had seen many RV parka but few tent site areas so I was pleased to pull up and see tents!

When I went into the office I was greeted by a…

• as you enter the camp this little guy is right there adding a fun little sight to see and for kids to play on
  • sites are long enough for almost any type of rig and with plenty of space to spread out

Foothills Family Campground is located in North Carolina

Directions

Located 17 miles from Spartanburg, SC, 3-1/2 miles from the South Carolina border, 25 miles West of Shelby, NC and 50 miles southeast of Asheville, NC. From Jct. Hwy. 74 (Exit 178) and Hwy. 221. Go 7 1/2 miles south on Hwy. 221, then one mile west on Hogan Road. Entrance is on the right. From Spartanburg take 85 to 221 (Exit 78) travel 17 miles north to Hogan Rd, turn left. Park is 1 mile on right. *Our area is not GPS friendly, please follow written directions to park.

Address