Campground Closed
Orchard Lake Campground is closed for the season. It reopens April 1st.
Standard (Tent/RV)
Max Length: 75 ft.
Orchard Lake Campground is located in North Carolina
6 Reviews of Orchard Lake Campground
Amazing

Friendly staff, nice view, little small places for big rigs, but I would recommend

Wonderful place!

This campground is wonderful! We found it out of an emergency stop and stayed for 5 nights. It is beautiful and has so much for the kids to do. To just let the kids be kids and have fun! We now know where it is and plan to come back. Love it here. My kids, ages 12, 11 and 8 didn’t want to leave! Thanks for having a great spot for my family to make some wonderful memories!

Family friendly

Very friendly staff.

Fun and family friendly

This is a great campground to camp with ur family. They have swimming, a little zip line .My then 7 year old played on it all day they even have a game room.

fun with kids

We stayed 2 nights. We went kayaking and swimming daily. There is a slide in the middle of the pond that my son loved. when it rained the game room had a movie on and lots to do inside. Pet friendly. We will be returning. Tent sites had electric and water on them.

Great Family Campground

Awesome, we all loved it! Pond has kayaks and canoes to use. Gameroom was decent but could be a little better. Office staff was helpful. Sites are nice and well equipped and bathrooms were clean.

Black Friday Gift: 6 months of FREE PRO camping features. Get Your Gift