About Paris Mountain State Park
Paris Mountain State Park is located in South Carolina
10 Reviews of Paris Mountain State Park
Dangerous

We were at site 29, ADA. It was horrendous. We overlooked the women’s restrooms, which was very poor taste! At night, when the lights were turned on….. distasteful. More importantly, this ADA site was extremely dangerous! The site was so unsafe. I fell twice getting out of our rv, b/c the site was more mountainous than the mountains! I couldn’t leave my rv for two days! Restrooms were clogged and filthy. You had to walk a mile to the front to thrown your trash out! Really! Unfortunately, will never return. Below are pix.

Very large park right outside of town

We stayed here for a week and found this to be one of the quietest parks we have stayed out and used it for a base camp to hike Jones gap and table rock. The bathhouse was clean and there are lots of trails and a big pond.lots of bicycles riding around the park.

Backwoods camping and nice trails

Paris mountain is a personal favorite of mine and take any chance to go. This is a great dog friendly park with clean trails, plenty of parking, and friendly staff. Now is the time to go as it is less crowded and and the leaves are changing color.

Quiet and pleasant place to camp

We love this State park and campground. We go there for day picnics, hiking, group activities, or just a family cook out. The campground is very peaceful and quiet.

Peaceful and beautiful

We loved our stay at this campground. It was one that once we got settled we wished we were staying longer! The road through the park back to the campground is pretty narrow at some points - we don't know how we would have managed if we had met another RV! We have a 31' Class A and we managed fine, but I did hear some people with larger trailers having a harder time. We were in Site 31 and were able to get level with no issues. The park has a lot of trails and scenery and is a great place for riding a bike. All in all, pretty campground that is super peaceful! The staff were all very helpful and the bathrooms were clean too. I would definitely return to this great spot!

Favorite local spot

One of my favorite local spots. Great trails and a near by lake for swimming and kayaking.

Small, pretty area. Unlevel sites

Liked the campground. No amenities per day except bathroom/showers. Nice large sites but very unlevel due to mountain side.Would not stay again because we were so un

level our refrigerator wouldn't work.

Beautiful and active

The hiking trails are amazing and vary for your level of ability. You can take your mountain bike on most of the trails, just not on Saturday due to the volume of hikers.

Camping of reasonable, but some of the sites are extremely uneven. I would avoid site 39 especially. I've stayed at sites 4,5, & 36 without issue. I have a 25' motorhome.

Nice place to hike

Some site are very uneven

Cute little mountain with something for everyone

Rental sites for tents and rv as well as some primitive sites to hike up to. Water activity and rentals. Picnic areas and trails. Always good family fun to be had