The best DRIVE IN camping near
Dallastown , PENNSYLVANIA

562 Reviews

Most Recent Dallastown Camping Reviews
Family.fum

We had a wonderful family 👪 ❤ time. Concerts, games, pool, hikes etc.

Can't wait to go again!

Every January

Every January for the last few years some friends and I have gone and camped along the Appalachian Trail. It's you can park at Pine Grove State Park and then hike your way into locations or park at other trail heads. Water is easily found and views like Sunset Rocks are simply gorgeous. These trips are what gave me the experience, and confidence, to go from tent camping to tarp camping.

Great loop, site #60

Great place. Lots of trails, clean bathrooms, many activities. Our loop was the best!

Wooded retreat

We stayed in a lovely cabin here while I was in town for work. My husband enjoyed the pool with the kids during the day and when I was there we enjoyed shuffleboard, mini golf and hiking together. The cabin was clean and well maintained and the cabins are at the top of the hill but that made for a beautiful view and we felt like we were away from everyone else. I wasn't as fond of the camper sites they seemed kind of close together but the cabins were amazing.

Always excellent

The camp sites are always well maintained, as are the bath facilities. The campsites have excellent access to hiking trails and a short drive gives you access to a lake which will rent you boats if you lack one. Multiple times every summer and we have yet to be disappointed.

Dogwood Acres Campground .

Great campground run by a Great family!

Nice campground across the street from Hersheypark

This was our first campground with our camper. They had pull through sites which I was looking for. Sites were a bit close where we were but they had other sites that were more spread out. Nice pool and great camp store! Unfortunately we weren’t able to do much with the pandemic if full effect. But may be a campground we head back to once everything is back up and running.

Cool campground on a hillside!

Nice campground with great activities for the family. Some include fishing at the pond, swimming pool with amazing slides, and if your into cars a race drag strip down the street.

Quiet Family Fun

What a wonderful place! The resort is spacious, scattered throughout the woods. The RV sites are comfortable with all the amenities. And the customer service is impeccable.

We stayed during a few weekdays in October and we almost had the whole place to ourselves. We staying in one of the cabins, which had 2 beds and a bunk bed, sink and toilet, refrigerator, microwave, dining table and sofa. There was also a front porch with picnic table and fire pit.

Honestly, the beds were not very comfortable and way too small for a couple to sleep in one. It was a VERY dark walk to get to the bathhouse for showers. And the fire pit had no grill, so we ended up having to use the stoves of some RV camping friends for meals. Otherwise the stay was great.

I would strongly recommend camping there in the summer months or during weekends in the shoulder season if you have social kids like mine. There were tons of things to do there for adults and kids alike. The activities — such as putt-putt, jump zone and the playground ended up being kinda boring for them without others to share it with. Obviously that would change with crowds. And advance reservations are a must — this place books up fast!

I would highly recommend staying at Merry Meadows, especially if you have an RV and a group of friends to join you!

Welcome to your home away from home

This campground is so peaceful. From the tranquil sound of the waterfall to the sounds of the ducks and egrets in the water. You are on an island in Pennsylvania…😲. The creek flows on both sides of the campground surrounding it entirely. One side is deep & good for fishing and the other is usually knee deep at deepest and so much fun to play around in. The owners David & Ali make you feel like your family on your first day.