The best BOAT IN camping near
Gore , OKLAHOMA

Cyber Monday Gift Extended Try Pro Free for 6 Months

Most Recent Gore Camping Reviews
Unhelpful, must have a reservation

Be aware, you will not be allowed into the park without a prior reservation. My husband and I came late into the area and needed a place to sleep. The website did not say that reservations were REQUIRED, just that they were available. The attendant would not let me make a quick reservation on my phone, even when I mentioned that it looked like plenty of spots were available. She said “oh yes, I’ve got lots of spaces.” She kicked us out. I will not be going back.

Quaint little park

We stayed the week before the park officially opened, and found it to be a great little COE park. Right on the water.

Seminole park Top Notch.

Seminole campground is the best in Sequoyah State Park. The Camp Host is great and the Sunsets are beautiful.

Gorgeous

I would have given this a 5 plus star review, however, when we booked it they failed to tell us the bathrooms and showers had been locked for the season! Would have been good information to know considering we were in a pop up. Lots of peeing in the woods and driving to town to 💩. All that aside, gorgeous view! Loved being able to walk to the rocky beach and fish! Quiet and beautiful. We had a great time!

Camping in the Fall

Nice campground, clean and at this time of the year and/or due to COVID, no one camping but us! Campsites are close together. Our visit was a day trip to scout out sites for future visits, and we parked in site 52 of the Chickasaw loop. A few day users came mid afternoon, and several boats were out trolling and fishing. Reservations made online. The reservation website said 5:00 p.m. check in, but we got in around 10:00 a.m. Campground closes December 8 and reopens March 31.

Beautiful park and campgrounds

Even in November this is a great place to camp. In the Choctaw loop easy back in or pull thru sites. Very short walk to the lakeshore. Golf course in the park. Pet friendly. Close to tulsa too. There are shops just outside the park if you need propane or charcoal etc. Worth the trip!

Breathtaking scenery. Clean sites.

Great place to fish and do all kinds of water sports

Pretty place

Awesome scenery, always clean

Do not stay here, thieves

Pretty sure the people who tend to this are thieves. My family’s camper was broken into and our truck was stolen from this place. The people did not care or offer any help because they run a scam.

Very quaint and quiet area

Bathroom is passable, nothing fancy. Dock could use some tending to. Overall, decent.