About Checotah / Lake Eufaula West KOA
KoA
Checotah / Lake Eufaula West KOA is located in Oklahoma
3 Reviews of Checotah / Lake Eufaula West KOA
Noisy but great laundry!

We stayed one night over the Fourth of July. We walked in and they were very accommodating even though they were very busy. There is a large store with wood, ice, etc. The attached restrooms are clean and well maintained. The separate laundry room was great!! I think they had 6 or more washers which is great when you have several loads. And the building had ac which encouraged me to stay with my laundry!! Nice playground and very nice pool.

Cons: Very noisy from highway traffic for tent campers.
Bring bug spray because it was intense!!

Overall, the staff was super nice and it was a convenient stop. Would stay again if I was driving through.

Great stop over for I40 travelers

Perfect stop over location. Level lots. Super clean bathhouses. Friendly & helpful staff.

Only negative is interstate noise so be prepared if you are in a tent or pop-up.

Great Campground

Camped for 4th of July holiday. Campground is clean and well kept. Owners and staff are friendly and helpful. Swimming pool is clean. Easy lake access for kayaking and canoeing. The small pond on site is great to take the kids fishing. We’ll definitely be camping there again soon!