The best RV SITES camping near
Helena , MISSISSIPPI

Most Recent Helena Camping Reviews
Decent place

When considering this place, you have to remember the location. It isn’t the most convenient location to begin with.. my wife and I played disc golf there. It was also a decent course. Probably wouldn’t be my first place to itch to return to.

Beach campground

Great campground on the beach. The beach is across a 4 lane but its still really close and a nice view. The only problem is that the pull through a narrow but very doable.

My Go To

I absolutely adore Blakely, The whole park is very well maintained and all facilities are clean, staff is friendly and helpful. Trails are well marked and unless there has been a storm are very well maintained. So many activities can be had depending on when you go. They  have fun Blue grass bands at night around a large bonfire and food truck.

The delta boat tours are fantastic. The walk way on the bay is great. The campgrounds primitive are well kept and have individual fire rings and pick nick tables.

Love love love this spot, could not recommend enough.

Picture Perfect!

Great Place to stay, centrally located to everything the secret coast (Biloxi, MS) has to offer.

I recommend this place to anybody

People are very friendly there the bathrooms are nice and clean the showers everything is maintained and And I love the way you drive up hook up to your RV power is there everything is real nice

It was alright!

Spent Labor Day weekend here and it was alright. We were moved from our reserved space due to an issue with a camper next to it, which was considerate on the campground’s behalf. The new space wasn’t good because it had a pole where our slide was, so we were moved again to a good spot. They were accommodating. We had issues with the breaker, though. Our camper kept tripping. Office didn’t have anyone to look at it. Had to go buy a 50 to 30 step down and had no issues after. The roads are really narrow, witnessed a camper hitting a parked car in a driveway. Also, our sewer connector kept popping off where it needed to be. Other than the pool, there was nothing else going on. No set activities. The pool closes at 9pm, which is an hour earlier than other places we’ve been. Also, you have to have a wristband to use the pool and if it breaks or you lose it, it’s a $20 fee which is excessive for a plastic band. My son went down the slide once and the wristband broke. Per the lazy river, it’s really narrow, and people clog it up by hanging out on the edges. Anyway, this was our experience. It’s not our favorite campground. Maybe we’ll go back, maybe not. Also, heads up, some roads are uneven and campers scrape the ground. 😬

Very Pleased!!

We stayed here for Labor Day weekend. The staff was very nice and helpful at check in. My son loves the pool and I was impressed how clean the showers and bathrooms were. Nice quiet campground right across from the beach and close to plenty of restaurants and attractions.

Nice place!

Rustic atmosphere, they have a pool! Great location across the street from the shoreline. Nicer clientele, and kept very tidy. Lots of shade trees, beautiful spot.

USFS Campground

This is a US Forest Service campground about 12 miles north of Gulfport , Mississippi but a whole world away. This is a peaceful wooded campground on the banks of the Big Biloxi River. Each campsite is large and level with lots of distance between you and your neighbor. It’s very easy to access off Hwy. 49 but seems very remote and secluded. They have a large rustic bathhouse that is clean and offers hot shot showers and flush toilets. A great place to rest and relax. They accept America the Beautiful discount passes.

Near the ocean

Are you looking for a camping place walking too the ocean? It’s right here. This place is right across the street, through a business, and right on the sand. Very nice staff also