Knollwood Park , MINNESOTA

Most Recent Knollwood Park Camping Reviews
One of our favorites !

Remote camping circle with TONS of trails that go down the ravine and alongside the river!

Small secluded campground

Beautiful trails leading you down the revenue to a gentle flowing creek. One of me and my hubbies favorite drop in campsites!!

Early spring tent camping here we come!

Didn't get in till late evening so had to do our initial exploring at night with our handy dandy headlamps!🤪 Still fun, peaceful and even better we had the whole park to ourselves! Had tons of peaceful animal visitors including herds of white tail deer walking through our camp ground! Owls and coyotes singing in the distance… Per!!!

Paddle in or hike it in only

This park is great for hiking and winter snowshoeing and cross country skiing. The 2 camp sites are a good little hike in and you have to backpack everything you need in. Of course if you are on the river it's a nice little stop between Faribault and Northfield. Not sure about camping in the parking lot overnight. Love the park, just not for camping.

Nice and quiet.

The campground is very nice and well kept. Clean thru out the park. Some very nice shaded sites. Not the greatest for big RV's. OK lake access, good for padding and small boats. Overall it was close to home and a nice time to just get away for a weekend.

If I were a rich man

This seems like an up scale RV park, very nice but I didn't see any tents and the park was closed when I stopped by.

Owners are very nice

I stopped by and the owners are very nice. They have wood and ice available this year but typically have a store that sells more. They gave me a brochure and let me take a few photos. I look forward to staying here some time. Boat access is 1 mi on the Minnesota River.

Cute small campground

To get here is quite the uphill trek, would advise against during icy winter if it's even open. Currently needs to submit a health screen to camp, so we're moving on.

Lame

All RV and ridiculously expensive for tent camping

Quiet, clean and well maintained.

Nice clean campground very well maintained and free. Near Henderson, MN which is one of a kind small town well worth the visit for all. This is rustic with no hookups except very clean portapotty and hand lever water jack. Pick where to park in nice large grassy areas. A few areas are next to wild and deep ravines. Very nice large new play areas with slides for kids. Popular with a few horse trailers and riders on weekends because of COVID get to gather worries elsewhere. Friday morning before week end is best to get there in case of horse trailers to get nicer spot. Sometimes only a few campers are there. Call ahead to stay overnight so sheriff is aware. Not a lot of people know about it and is at end of long gravel road for peace and quiet. No problem for 5th wheels and tents both, pick your spot. Want to relax, chill out and visit your neighbors. This is worth the visit.