Standard (Tent/RV)
Max Length: 66 ft.
Flandrau State Park is located in Minnesota
5 Reviews of Flandrau State Park
Overnight stay

We stayed here for an over night, the sand bottom pool wasn’t opened but we’ve used it on past visits and always enjoyed it. Sites are well maintained and the staff is friendly. We didn’t use the facilities so I can’t comment on there condition.

Beautiful State Park

This state park was beautiful. The sites were a little close and no privacy from fellow campers. There were nice walking/hiking trails. If you are there in the summer there is a sand bottom pool that looked nice. Bathrooms and showers were nice and clean. we stay in site 29 and water was right next to site.

Great hiking!

I camped in the rustic campground, the sites were spaced out a bit, but not as much as I had hoped. LOTS of owls made it tough to sleep, but it was pretty cool as well so not sure if that’s a downfall.

great for family!

Took my friends young girls there and the pool was well taken care of and clear clear clear!

Campsites were close together but that is to be expected at some state parks with drive-ins.

Nice paths that lead to other parts of the campground and for some reason the bugs wrrnt bad at all even though I was camping next to an oxbow lake.

Campsites without privacy

The campsites have no privacy at all unless you go with one of the hike in sites. we stayed at site 91, which you have about a 500 ft walk to get to. The campsite was very secluded (you can hear noise from all of the other campsites though) and large. Hiking trails are well groomed and take you through both woods and prairie. The man-made swimming lake is small but clean andwell maintained.