Standard (Tent/RV)
Max Length: 50 ft.
Kamp Dels is located in Minnesota
9 Reviews of Kamp Dels
So Much to Do!

This is such a great campground for families! So many activities including a water recreation area, petting zoo, shuffleboard, mini golf, pool, toddler water park, multiple playgrounds, basketball and more. The only drawback is they REALLY pack you on like sardines and the roads are really narrow so unless you get there early your camping tip is going to start with the “backing in argument.”

Terrible place to camp

I was a seasonal camper with Kamp Dels with a 7 and 9 year old. With Covid-19 and not knowing if the pools would be open we called to see if they had a plan of action for campers. They have 1 or 2 activities a day that last 10 minutes so not having a pool is a big deal for us. Our kids would go stir crazy and not have a thing to do. When we asked what our options are the owner Erin was extremly unprofessional and yelled at my husband. We have gone round and round with terrible customer service from them. She was rude and her husband refused to call us back. We now are out$1000.00 to pull our camper after staying only 1 weekend. I have heard many complaints of the staff owner and had I heard those before we signed up we never would have chosen Kamp Dels. Go elsewhere!! Even for a weekend. This place is not work your time and effort to camp at.

Seasonal

We’ve been a seasonal there for 4 years and love it. The grandkids love the water park and there’s so many things for the kids to do. The staff has many activities for the entire family. It’s great fun to watch all the different RV’s comes into the campground. Great staff and very easy to work with and a safe place for all.

Great for Littles

This is a fun campground for young kids. It has a lot of things to do to keep them going all day. Clean bathrooms are a plus too. The one drawback, in my opinion, is that the lake it is right next to doesn’t have a beach for swimming. That was a little disappointing for me. Otherwise it is a fun campground resort & I will be heading back next year!

Fun for kids

Definitely centered around kids. Very busy, pretty expensive…there is a required length of stay, so if u don’t have time or are not certain the weather will cooperate to get the most of your $ spent, I don’t recommend.

Fun waterpark

The outside sites are the place to be if you can stay for a week (required). We were there for a weekend and our site was almost impossible to get into and was very small. We had to pull ahead into the neighbors site to get in/out. Once we got past the frustration of parking the weekend was a blast. The pools and slides were so much fun and they have a food court with many options so theres no need to leave the pool area to eat. There are 3 areas to swim. One is for toddlers, the middle is a regular pool with diving boards and the last one is the waterslide pool area.

Busy Campground

This campground is a very busy place. There are tons of options for things to do to keep kids and adults from getting bored. I felt crammed in our site. We were near an area that had many RV groups and tents mixed together. The RVs stayed up partying late at night with loud music. No trees or shrubbery separated our sites for any privacy. We did have fun with activitied during the day. The lake is across the road and many go fishing. The pool is where most people enjoy their time.

Great camping experience

High priced but worth it. Great swimming great kiddie zoo. Owners are the nicest people you will meet.

Lots of seasonal campers but looked like a lot of other sites open as well.

Nice water park area and pool. Has a nice walk they animal area for the kids to look at goats donkey pigs and such. Friendly staff as well.

Year 2021 Flag