Rivals , KENTUCKY

Most Recent Rivals Camping Reviews
Great Service

Great staff with friendly service where they try to help you in anyway possible. Family enjoyed putt putt, but the pool wasn’t opened when we were there. Lots were mostly level with full services, but backed up to RV storage field. Would return again and try a different lot.

Great campground !

Beautiful campsite!

Clark state forestry

Nice ,but expensive

Perfect all around!

I’m on a month camping trek. This is the third place I’ve stopped in the past week. Beautiful area, tent camping and pull thru available. Camp hosts were knowledgeable, helpful, and kind. Store had everything I needed.

The place is beautiful with river view and valley overlooking sunsets every night. Options of wooded or open concept sites. Picnic tables and fireplaces were in good shape. Thunderstorms came though the night by noon everything was dry and perfect.

Everyone in the store when I arrived was welcoming. Answered all my questions. The have fishing licenses available, along with hunting.

Be aware it is a Marina, this said if fishings your deal everything your looking for in the store. If you’re used to being spoiled in state park camp stores, they have wood and ice and food and coffee. Don’t bank on them have that last minute toothbrush you forgot.

This being said the shower house was immaculate. Been camping since I was six months old. Don’t remember all the shower houses but I’ve never seen one this clean and well maintained.

For sure will be visiting again!
Nice hidden spot

This is a hidden little gem in the bustle of Louisville. We visited in the off season and during COVID. But the staff were friendly, grounds were clean, sites are very close together. We were happy to spend the night and know we were safe and tucked in. Our son loved the jump pillow, I gave it a try and my knee has been reminding me all day that I’m too old for that!! We would definitely stay again.

This was a very nice, clean, family friendly campground!

We loved the campground!  The facilities were very nice and clean.  The park was clean and very spacious.  We had lots of room in our space and we were not on top of our neighbors!!  Our dogs loved the park.  We will be back to stay again.

All around amazing!

If you love water and nature this is the place for you! Beautiful river front campground that is peaceful. There is a boat ramp (perfect for my kayak), docks to go fishing off of, lots of nature and trails. I just brought my RV here for an extended stay and the staff made every effort to make sure my stay would be enjoyable! They even came out and helped me hook everything up (I’m a newbie to RV camping). They have new owners and the staff is very welcoming and treat you like family and friends. I highly recommend this place and so thankful I found this little gem!

This will be VERY different experience for you and your family! Promise!

I have GREAT news for you! You will find a much different experience with the new Management! AND new hiking and biking trails being put in this month! We are excited to be part of this beautiful property. Come have some fun with us! CumminsFerry.com

Good news! Under New Management! Come. let's have some fun!

Good news! Under New Management- come have some fun with us and sit by the waterfall and river! CumminsFerry.com

Very Nice Campsite

We only stayed one night but would definitely return. We got a pretty leveled site right on the river. Very helpful and friendly staff.