About Louisville North Campground
$40.00 - $45.00
Private
Louisville North Campground is located in Indiana
2 Reviews of Louisville North Campground
TRAINS. ALL. NIGHT. LONG.

OMG, the trains. All night, every night. I'm a heavy sleeper and it sounded like the trains were going to crash into our RV and we were across the row from them. Staff is very nice, nice laundry and close proximity to Louisville. Unfortunately, the sites are just gravel and literally on top of each other. I could sit on my picnic table facing my camper and lean against my neighbors rv.

Place to stay close to downtown Louisville

If you are looking to be close to downtown Louisville, this is the campground for you. The staff was super nice and the location is very convenient for getting downtown. It's basically just a parking lot. Also, there is a train that runs behind the campground all night long. Keep that in mind if you are a light sleeper! There is a gas station on site which made filling up propane and gas super easy. The laundry was amazing - cheap and 6 washers and dryers. I was able to get completely caught up on laundry! We rode bikes to downtown Louisville from here and had a great afternoon. There are also neat places to go on the Indiana side of the river. All in all, we had a great stay and if we are ever in the Louisville area again we would gladly stay here for the convenience.