- There wasn’t anyone @ the entrance
- There wasn’t anyone @ check in for camping.
- No room for slide to come out when it said there was when we booked.
- No cell coverage @ most sites.
- Unkept grounds.
- Pads were so narrow that it was hard to park.. wasn’t just us.. others said the same thing..
- Lake was gross
This campground is very family-friendly and fun. There are horse trails, a beach, and great water for swimming/kayaking/canoeing. It is pet friendly as well. The bath house in our area was older but fairly clean. We felt like there was good spacing between the sites, and we weren’t too close to our neighbors. Beautiful in the Fall!
Didn't have much to do in the area but this campsite provided the perfect night stay. Spacious drive in spots and decent bathrooms
We stayed last night in the Cardinal Cabin. Tons of privacy and the best bathrooms I have ever seen. Not a single bug and they even had antibacterial hand soap at every sink. The staff was super helpful. The beach was fun to swim and water was clean. They have boats for rent which are fun and paddle around the lake.
the campground is alright but keep up with the news it is closed often for one problem or another