Camping in Pleasant Cove Village

425 Reviews of 44 Pleasant Cove Village, Virginia Campgrounds

Erin W.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 8, 2021

Great find!

30 minutes from beach and has many camping activities! We enjoyed fishing and kayaking. I think the only complaint is our loop didn’t have a bathroom and was a long walk. We camped in a warm April week and the pollen was ridiculous! Perfect campground when Assateague is full!

BThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 7, 2021

Hot Spring Trip

Very hot for an early spring trip. Not much shade in the sites here. The trail isn’t shaded either. Store & museum still closed, because of covid I guess. Staff very nice. Camp hosts are pretty much nonexistent as compared to other MD State Parks. I think we’re in a swamp. I assume mosquitos…

Site70 Tulip Loop
Reviewed May. 28, 2021

Great in low season

We were there in early October so it was empty. Great biking!! Mosquitoes still bad when in the refuge. Could see great birds and ponies from our site with binoculars. We loved it.

Month of VisitNovember
K
Reviewed May. 27, 2021

Great first camp!

Never been camping before- drove in, stayed in Hoffman’s loop. Easy walk to the bathrooms and camp store, 20-ish minute walk to the beach- beach was a huge plus for us. Not too crowded! Bathrooms were also very clean.

• 20 minute walk from campsite
SiteHoffman’s loop 121
Jerry D.
Reviewed May. 25, 2021

Tall Pines

I work service & Repair on Rv and Campers. So in and outs tall pines is one a few decent locations. Stay on the main road to there do not go off on the side roads. Davis island down the road to the bay is a nice town but no attractions

Sitemaintenance
Christina  E.
Reviewed May. 25, 2021

Lots of fun!

Stayed this past weekend at Cherrystone and had a blast! Pools weren’t open yet but there was so much else to do we didn’t mind. Played around on the paddle boats and mini golf (included in site price), swam in the bay, did tie dye and played candy bar bingo! Bathrooms were very clean and…

T
Reviewed May. 23, 2021

Great location near historic sites.

Clean, safe & filled with families. Lots of space assigned to each site. No septic per site but convenient dumping station. Large, spacious park with trails & other activities.

• One of the play areas
  • One of the play areas
SiteB66
Reviewed May. 21, 2021

Quiet campground on the water

We liked camping here. Rustic but with hook ups. Nice big pier for fishing. Not too much in the area. We did some bike rides. Take your groceries bc the grocery stores aren’t great.

Site?
AdventureStang The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 15, 2021

Nice and close to the beach

Great little trails to the beach. The RV areas had zero privacy. The tent camping area had a lot more privacy but the bathrooms in that area were not as clean.

SiteRV spot and Tent spot
Elizabeth D.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 15, 2021

Wow!

This place has everything you could ever need. I had tons of fun! If I could give them more stars, I would. The people like to play late into the night on the weekends. This did not bother me.

Reviewed May. 14, 2021

It’s ok

I know most people love this park but I’m not a beach sand mosquito loving person. Site was kinda small and not level.

Siteelectric and water
Month of VisitOctober
Jerry D.
Reviewed May. 12, 2021

Toms Cove Park

Great place to camp for months or just a night. Signs up all over to find it. Close to the Marina, Downtown, The Blvd and the Beach. Staff are helpful but also gives you space to live.

SiteTCP March thru November
Heather The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 11, 2021

Big Campground! Lovely beach

Booked an electric/water hookup site for me and my friend, who has a camper- the site was smallish and close to other sites but still felt secluded. The beach was lovely- bit of a walk to the beach but worth it. Lots of trails if a break from the beach is needed. Bathhouse near to us was okay-…

Quintin M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 8, 2021

First trip of the season

We enjoyed our stay in site 66. Good shade and fir our stay great breeze. Bathrooms are plentiful with lots of hot water.

Our site could have used some gravel but overall a great place to spend a few days.

Month of VisitApril
Quintin M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 8, 2021

Great stay at Belle Isle

First time here for us. Sites and big and for the most part lots of space between. A couple of sites are close and could be buddy sites. Bathroom was clean and typical for a state park. We will be back.