About Cherrystone Family Camping & RV Resort
Cherrystone Family Camping & RV Resort is located in Virginia
17 Reviews of Cherrystone Family Camping & RV Resort
Lots to do!!

Great place!!! Spent a long weekend and enjoyed it!! The close proximity to Cape Charles made this place stand out for me!! But rest assured that if you don’t want to leave the campground there is no need too!!

Wholesome.!

I grew up going here, I am 30 now and can not wait to go again! The cherry stone clam bakes are awesome also! I have been at all diff seasons!

Friendly, helpful and beautiful.

We are enjoying our winterize trip now and have made reservations for 4 weeks next year already. April clam roast will kick off the 2019 season. Might be before that if I get to antsy with cabin fever.

Beautiful, friendly, laid back, SUNSETS!

Gorgeous waterfront sites on the Chesapeake Bay. Amenities include multiple pools, large fishing docks, beach area, large well-stocked campstore, restaurant, fresh produce stand, activities, great for kids and adults. Full hookups, plenty of firewood on site at a good price.

Whole family fun

It's nearby for Tidewater Virginia campers. Great swimming, fishing, boating and playground opportunities

Great Escape!!

This campground is close to Virginia Beach and is super accessible . My kids loved the paddleboats as well as the waterpark. There is a general store and a little arcade . You can swim in the pool or rent a boat and go for a ride out in the Chesapeake Bay .

Great Spot For A Day Or A Week

This is a great campground that my family loves to visit. It is close to Virginia Beach so there is no excuse not to get away. You can rent a boat or swim in the pool and even enjoy the paddleboats. there is a waterpark and a little country store. I have had friends that rent their cabins or bring an RV, as well as pitch a tent. Lets goncamping!

Fun for the entire family

My boys love the jump pads, pools and paddle boats. As a family we enjoy the fishing piers, new beach and cafe. The camper spaces are perfect, not to close to your neighbor. We love this place!!

This campground is family friendly and has activities for all ages.

This campground is well run and kept clean. The beaches are beautiful. The pools are fun for all ages and clean. The staff are all very helpful. We will definitely camp there again.

Fun campground with lots for the kids

Cherrystone is a super fun campground for the kids. It has multiple pools, plus swimming access in the Bay, mini golf, jumping pillow, and more. We’ve always enjoyed our stays there. The biggest downfall in my opinion is that the sites are a bit small and there aren’t a lot of sites for large campers.