Camping in Pleasant Cove Village

443 Reviews of 58 Pleasant Cove Village, Virginia Campgrounds

Koa

Typical koa experience

Nice

We like the upgraded sites. But they lack shade . It was extremely hot that weekend. One small pool. Golf carts available.

Great place

We always have a great time here. Music and bands and events usually on weekends. Plenty to do on the grounds, many pools available and good level sites mostly

G
Reviewed Jun. 19, 2021

Shaded, Nice

Shady sites. Nice people. Easy access to beach with free parking lot or trolley. Well monitored entrance.

Erin W.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 8, 2021

Great find!

30 minutes from beach and has many camping activities! We enjoyed fishing and kayaking. I think the only complaint is our loop didn’t have a bathroom and was a long walk. We camped in a warm April week and the pollen was ridiculous! Perfect campground when Assateague is full!

BThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 7, 2021

Hot Spring Trip

Very hot for an early spring trip. Not much shade in the sites here. The trail isn’t shaded either. Store & museum still closed, because of covid I guess. Staff very nice. Camp hosts are pretty much nonexistent as compared to other MD State Parks. I think we’re in a swamp. I assume mosquitos…

Site70 Tulip Loop
Reviewed May. 28, 2021

Great in low season

We were there in early October so it was empty. Great biking!! Mosquitoes still bad when in the refuge. Could see great birds and ponies from our site with binoculars. We loved it.

Month of VisitNovember
K
Reviewed May. 27, 2021

Great first camp!

Never been camping before- drove in, stayed in Hoffman’s loop. Easy walk to the bathrooms and camp store, 20-ish minute walk to the beach- beach was a huge plus for us. Not too crowded! Bathrooms were also very clean.

• 20 minute walk from campsite
SiteHoffman’s loop 121
Jerry D.
Reviewed May. 25, 2021

Tall Pines

I work service & Repair on Rv and Campers. So in and outs tall pines is one a few decent locations. Stay on the main road to there do not go off on the side roads. Davis island down the road to the bay is a nice town but no attractions

Sitemaintenance
Christina  E.
Reviewed May. 25, 2021

Lots of fun!

Stayed this past weekend at Cherrystone and had a blast! Pools weren’t open yet but there was so much else to do we didn’t mind. Played around on the paddle boats and mini golf (included in site price), swam in the bay, did tie dye and played candy bar bingo! Bathrooms were very clean and…

T
Reviewed May. 23, 2021

Great location near historic sites.

Clean, safe & filled with families. Lots of space assigned to each site. No septic per site but convenient dumping station. Large, spacious park with trails & other activities.

• One of the play areas
  • One of the play areas
SiteB66
Reviewed May. 21, 2021

Quiet campground on the water

We liked camping here. Rustic but with hook ups. Nice big pier for fishing. Not too much in the area. We did some bike rides. Take your groceries bc the grocery stores aren’t great.

Site?
AdventureStang The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 15, 2021

Nice and close to the beach

Great little trails to the beach. The RV areas had zero privacy. The tent camping area had a lot more privacy but the bathrooms in that area were not as clean.

SiteRV spot and Tent spot
Elizabeth D.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 15, 2021

Wow!

This place has everything you could ever need. I had tons of fun! If I could give them more stars, I would. The people like to play late into the night on the weekends. This did not bother me.

Reviewed May. 14, 2021

It’s ok

I know most people love this park but I’m not a beach sand mosquito loving person. Site was kinda small and not level.

Siteelectric and water