The best WALK IN camping near
Lenoir City , TENNESSEE

This Black Friday Try Pro Free for 6 Months

Most Recent Lenoir City Camping Reviews
Perfect location and beautifully kept!

Very clean and beautifully decorated campground located on the backside of Sevierville away from all those crowds on the main strip. Check in was simple, owners are very attentive, and grounds are beautifully kept. There’s laundry on site, and ice-firewood-charcoal are readily available all hours of the day and night. There are hammocks and swings on the riverbank for anyone to enjoy and during the summer campers get an hour of tubing or kayaking in the Little Pigeon River as part of their reservation. Campground is just about a 10 minute drive from Pigeon Forge or Dollywood. Road noise is a little loud from our campsite, but other than that it’s perfect. We’ll definitely stay here again!

No space even in November.

Full of permanent residents.

Heart of the Smoky’s

Pros:

• beautiful and scenic
  • Near great trails
  • lots of wildlife - saw a bear!
  • clean and quiet campground
  • camp store nearby
  • easy enough to get to with an RV
  • reserved same day

Cons:

• campsites are kind of close to each other
  • no dogs allowed on trails (I know that’s pretty common for national parks, but it’s still something we look for)
Backcountry-Dark Hollow West

I’ve stayed at this site a couple times now and I love the location. The site is a short and easy hike (under 2 miles) from the parking lot via the Lake Trail to the Dark Hollow Trail. The site is tucked off the trail and has access to a stream that is directly across from the site entrance. I’ve also finished the trip by hiking the loop back out by continuing on Dark Hollow to Big Valley Trail, to Ghost House Trail and back to Lake Trail (5.3 miles total). These sections of the trails are easy to moderate.

Family friendly and great location

Great spot with good access to pigeon forge, gatlinburg, and seveirville. Some spots are tight but the blob trampoline made my kids stay!

Overall quiet and fairly priced but some long termers bring down the qualit

So this campground is in a decent location not far from town (Knoxville) and right off lake inlet and A26 is right off lake. Only regarding my location its been quiet and people keep to themselves other than being neighborly. May get a bit more noisy on weekend as people roll in with kids and pets. Laundry is adequate and fairly priced and bonus takes credit cards for payment (no looking for change). Its a bit run down but for 38/night for full hookup and weekly rate knocks off a night its not bad. There are some long termers here that bring the aesthetic down with very old campers and trash and older equipment and cars around but around my area its clean, so I only see it on my way out the loop. The advertised wifi doesn't reach the campsites though so don't depend on it and when I connected at laundry to test it was like a 1/1Mbps speed. Cell Data signal isn't great here either. I have a dual LTE router that I was only getting ATT 3G signal with normal antennas but once I connected the exterior antenna I had been waiting to install I got 4 bars ATT LTE (105 dbM) so I can pull a ratty 30Mbps down and 15Mbps up. I also have a Visible sim but its kinda limits at 5Mbps on good signal but it has 5 bars Version LTE, so actual verizion customers may get better signal.

Clean, Fun and Beautiful!

This was my second trip to the Cumberland Mountain State Park Campground. This campground has everything you need and nothing you don't. The prices are reasonable and the hiking trails within the park start right next to the campsites. The campground has clean water, plenty of hookups and is so incredibly quiet.  This is one of my favorite campgrounds.

Definitely going back!

We love staying here. It is so well done. Each site is clean and roomy with private fire pit. The premium sites have custom fireplaces and the views are gorgeous. I imagine it’s lots of fun in the summer with the lake and the private beach. People are so nice!!

Wow. What an amazing cabin! Best one yet!

Just amazing! Stunning cabin. They supply wood. Water, electric and everything you need. Right in the water. Listen to the river. See the photos. It was awesome!

Perfect!

Greenbrier is the best. Entrance is beautifully decorated, staff really nice and accommodating, bathrooms/showered nicest I’ve seen and the location on river amongst the trees is idyllic.