About Yarberry Campground
Tennessee Valley Authority
Yarberry Campground is located in Tennessee
6 Reviews of Yarberry Campground
Favorite Place on the Lake

This was my second time staying at Yarberry, last year we stayed in a tent sight, this time we were in an RV site. So this review will be for the RV sites, and some new things I learned about the campground. We were in site 48, it’s at the top of the campground, and like pretty much all sites in the campground, has lake views. We even had a fireworks show going on one night across the lake. All the sites have good spacing and are extremely well maintained. The entire campground is immaculate. Note- it is a gated campground, so be sure to get the code if you are arriving late. The campground has a boat launch, for a fee. There’s also slips available, I’m not sure what the cost would be, but would be nice if you have a boat or jet ski or something to park it at a slip. I also discovered more tent sites, with electric, and they would be perfect for a rooftop tent. The waterfront tent area is walk in from the parking lot, so you would not be able to get a RTT down to them. The swimming area is in a great spot with a sandy beach. There are also other areas around the campground where you could enter the water with floats, kayaks, paddle boards, etc. They also rent all of those things, as well as paddle boats. They rent bikes too. The store has firewood, essentials, floats, ice cream, etc. The campground is in Lenoir City, and it’s just a short drive to restaurants and stores for anything you need.
I love this campground, and plan to try to book an extended stay next year! Highly recommend it!

Beautiful views

My husband and I have been stayed here for one week then left for two days, but enjoyed our stay so much we came back for another 10 days! Family oriented, great views at all the sites that we can tell. Lots of birds chirping, kids playing (but gets quite at night). Bath house we went to is clean and warm. All hosts are very nice and friendly. The lake views are beautiful and the fishing of the deck is so much fun! We took our son and soon enough a few more kids came and we all fished together and had a very nice time catch and released! Great memories!

Stayed here once. We stayed on the lake and most sites aren’t right on top of each other. Nice swimming/beach area but lacking playground for kids is why I give it 3 stars.

Beautiful lake!

Yarberry Campground is a gated lakefront campground and day use area located on Tellico Lake, not far from the Fort Loudon Dam. The Fort Loudon Marina is also close by, and Calhoun’s restaurant is there too.

The campground is set up perfectly for every site to be good! Most sites are lakefront, and I believe all have a lake view. All have fire rings, picnic tables, and all I saw were pretty level. The sites are large and spaced out so you don’t feel right on top of your neighbors.

The tent area is not huge, but large enough for probably 4-5 tents to have lots of room, maybe more. This would be perfect for groups camping together. There’s a parking lot outside the tent area, so a rooftop tent would not work here, you’d need an individual site.

The day use area is nice, with a roped off swimming area, kayak rentals, picnic tables, a basketball court, etc. there’s also a boat launch for boats.

The restrooms were nice and clean, and individual rooms with a shower and toilet. There are two bathhouses in the campground, I just used one of them, so I assume they were both the same.

This is a great spot on the lake, and I can’t wait to return when we can stay longer!

Pretty views

Nice clean campground lots of waterfront.

Nice place