About Yarberry Peninsula
Tennessee Valley Authority
Yarberry Peninsula is located in Tennessee
4 Reviews of Yarberry Peninsula

Stayed here once. We stayed on the lake and most sites aren’t right on top of each other. Nice swimming/beach area but lacking playground for kids is why I give it 3 stars.

Beautiful lake!

Yarberry Campground is a gated lakefront campground and day use area located on Tellico Lake, not far from the Fort Loudon Dam. The Fort Loudon Marina is also close by, and Calhoun’s restaurant is there too.

The campground is set up perfectly for every site to be good! Most sites are lakefront, and I believe all have a lake view. All have fire rings, picnic tables, and all I saw were pretty level. The sites are large and spaced out so you don’t feel right on top of your neighbors.

The tent area is not huge, but large enough for probably 4-5 tents to have lots of room, maybe more. This would be perfect for groups camping together. There’s a parking lot outside the tent area, so a rooftop tent would not work here, you’d need an individual site.

The day use area is nice, with a roped off swimming area, kayak rentals, picnic tables, a basketball court, etc. there’s also a boat launch for boats.

The restrooms were nice and clean, and individual rooms with a shower and toilet. There are two bathhouses in the campground, I just used one of them, so I assume they were both the same.

This is a great spot on the lake, and I can’t wait to return when we can stay longer!

Pretty views

Nice clean campground lots of waterfront.

Nice place