the dyrt
Contact
Soaring Eagle Campground is located in Tennessee
4 Reviews of Soaring Eagle Campground
Primitive tent sites

The primitive tent sites are amazing, I didn’t give it 5 stars only because you can hear a little bit of road noise, as the campground is near the interstate. If you visit in spring, the lake water may not have risen yet, so summer would be better if you want to enjoy lake front camping! We took our rooftop tent and had a perfect corner spot next to the creek. Plenty of room on each site for tent camping. The bath house is pretty far away too. Overall, we love this campground, and the tent sites are the best, can’t wait to camp here this summer!

Great for a Staycation!

This campground is super convenient being just outside of Knoxville and right off I-40. That being said it is right off of I-40 so you do get some highway noise especially right next to the water. Water was way down this time so we chose to stay in one of the tent sights furthest from the water and interstate in our rooftop tent. Bathhouses have always been clean and maintained. Wish there was a way to book and pay online but overall a great little campground and I would have no problem recommending a stay here. Would be great for anyone looking to do some kayaking and or fishing.

Soaring eagle on the lake

We were in a pop-up camper and had a lakefront site, which was awesome, except for the highway noise. The campground is right off the interstate so definitely could hear traffic, but the lakefront double wide sites were great. Will plan to return in spring. The main bathhouse was one of the best I’ve seen, but we had to drive to it, as it was the end of season and the lake side bathhouse was closed. The staff was extremely nice and helpful when booking. I would recommend this campground, and will return next summer!

Great Place

We had a site on the water and it was beautiful. The shower house and bathrooms were clean and worked good. The office people with very friendly. We wanted to extend our 4 night stay to 10 had no problems. The rv park is right off a major interstate and easy to get to. The salt water pool was so relaxing and clean. Great stay.