Camping in Cedar Hills

512 Reviews of 73 Cedar Hills, Tennessee Campgrounds

Tiffany C.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 15, 2021

Very sketchy

Very sketchy park. Vagrants mostly. You wouldn’t be able to leave your site unattended if you want to keep your stuff. Go across to Rhea springs. Nice,safe, free and beautiful.

Sitenot marked
T
Reviewed Jun. 14, 2021

Awesome place

Love the staff there. They were extremely nice and kind. The kids loved it. Especially the polls. Bathrooms where clean. A little aged but not disgusting at all. For a mans standard it’s a 9/10 for my wife she said a high 7/10 for cleanliness. Had a power and water issue and the staff was quick to…

Adam M.
Reviewed Jun. 14, 2021

Cades Cove!

10 🌟!!!!!!!!

Cades Cove was amazing.  Our only regret was we were only able to stay one night. The 11 mile loop was a great little drive.
  We found it to be a very clean campground with close access to all the trails. Waterfalls you can play in, and every amenity I could imagine.

SThe Dyrt PRO User

Riverbend

This Campground is like it says on the Little Pigeon River bend. The sites on the river overlooking the river are very nice. They have weekend entertainment and church services on Sunday. The sites are gravel with some being pull through. No frills like a pool and the bathrooms are temporarily…

TThe Dyrt PRO User

Quick 1 Night Stay

We needed a place right off the highway to stay on the way from Raleigh to Kentucky and this fit the bill. The sites were tight but had full hook ups. Staff is super friendly and guided us into our pull-through site. We really couldn't sit outside at the picnic table provided as it was right up…

Mrs B.

Had high hopes

I had super high expectations for this campground based on other reviews.  I was disappointed.

I will preface this by saying, I go camping to be in nature and listen to nature, relax, read a book.  If you like to go camp and sit in your RV at all times, this place would be great.

We stayed on…

SiteA30
t
Reviewed Jun. 11, 2021

Absolutely Stunning !

Completely free primitive camping. Me and my boyfriend had a difficult time finding the place at first. The coordinates took us to a Bible school. To get to the right place, start on Demory Road take a right onto Jim Lee Road then take the second left to get back into the public land area, follow…

Sitewest side
AThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 10, 2021

Great resort at Great Smokey MTS

Awesome RV resort. Had a river stream right out the front door. Clean, quiet, heated pool, and close to downtown and Sugarland gate. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed Jun. 10, 2021

Tight unlevel spaces wifi $8/day

Sites are not well developed with power and sewer in odd places. Monthly rentals and not well kept. Has lake access but big manufacturing plant nearby and a little noisy, wouldn't swim here.

Darrell H.
Reviewed Jun. 9, 2021

Great place to camp

We have stayed at Cumberland Mountain many times and have had an excellent stay each time. Great people and very helpful. Several of the bath houses are older but very clean. Cabins are excellent!

Siteloop 4 site 114
Reviewed Jun. 9, 2021

Nice and Clean

Stopped for a few nights here. The RV park is very well kept and very close to all the fun areas.

Sarah N.
Reviewed Jun. 8, 2021

perfect primitive waterfront campsite

What a gem! I was searching for a primitive spot to camp on for two nights with my dog where I could relax by the water and this checked all the boxes. I stayed here 6/4-6/6/2021.

The exact GPS coordinates for my spot were 36.2916742,-84.0133668. I arrived around 5pm on 6/4.

There were…

• looking south
  • sunset in the west
  • looking south
WThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 6, 2021

Roosters crowing at 5 AM

The scenery is nice, but get ready to be woken up by the campgrounds roosters at 5 AM every day. Won’t be back.

Reviewed Jun. 5, 2021

Nice KOA

Lots of green grass. The dog park is very well kept. There is a road close by but not a major freeway. It’s one of the quieter KOA’s I have stayed at. Pool is small but very clean. The store is well stocked and you can get hand dipped ice cream.

WThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 4, 2021

Cumberland Mountain

Two days in the park. Nice state park with good hiking. Water, electric and sewer fine. We had site 27 in area 1.......10 inches low in back so leveling was tough. Bathrooms dated but clean.

Had lunch at Italian Restaurant across the street from the park....good stuff!

Toured the Homestead…