The best STANDARD (TENT/RV) camping near
Sulphur , OKLAHOMA

Camping Oklahoma Sulphur Standard (Tent/RV)

Cyber Monday Gift Extended Try Pro Free for 6 Months

Most Recent Sulphur Camping Reviews
Great gated parking for Cross Timbers Trail access

Pay $5 to park inside the gated area and have access to the trail

Trailhead for Cross Timbers

Great hiking, biking trail on south shore of Lake Texoma. They have a few primitive spots next to the trailhead and several pads for trailers.

Boat ramp available and you can also backpack/hike in a bit for camping too.

Absolutely love this place

We love this place, they let us stay near two months when Covid hit cause we had no where else we could go… the spots are not far from the water and fishing areas but the fishing is good here. Spots are big with lots of trees. One of top TT locations.

Very nice park

Beautiful clean park with great facilities and amenities. Large concrete pads and shuttle to the casino. Perfect place to stop for a night or a week.

We had the best camping trip ever

There was so much to do in this area of the state. We visited Ardmore for a day. Wandered around town and the shops. Another day we visited the tower and enjoyed the clear water on a jet ski and Kayaks. Lots to see and do here. The only thing that happened that kept this from being the best trip ever was that our travel trailer had a blow out on the way home.

Very friendly and beautiful park

Very friendly and a beautiful park

Great place

Had a great time here with my son. Place was a bit flooded and off season, but we had a blast adventuring on the trails and in the water. Great time!

Several Lakefront Sites

We've camped here several times. Sites are mostly level and several are lakefront. Trees for hammocks. No trails but you can venture off in the woods if adventurous.

Annual Trip

We come here every February for a guys' trip. We camp and fish. Scotty's is a great place to stop in and get local fishing advice as well as a tasty breakfast/lunch. Campsites are far enough apart to feel secluded.

Quick and Easy

I pulled in about 10pm last week (late October). I tried to pay online as per requested. I set up my 4runner and Roof Top Tent and passed out. There were ZERO other campers but a bunch of RVs.

The Catfish bay campground was a super open peninsula with very little trees. There were human dropping buildings that looked clean but I didn't use. On the night I was there it was 68 with a very light breeze. I can see the summers being rough at this campground with almost zero cover. Nice shore line and my guess is the fishing is good.

Probably won't return as I don't see this campground offering much.