The best STANDARD (TENT/RV) camping near
Bartlesville , OKLAHOMA

Camping Oklahoma Bartlesville Standard (Tent/RV)

Most Recent Bartlesville Camping Reviews
Peaceful

We camped in a spot near the water. The lake was beautiful at sunset. The bathroom was clean, our spot had a covered picnic table, grill and fire ring. And hiking/equestrian trails can be accessed from the group camp or park entrance.

Best camp hosts & beautiful, peaceful nights

My husband, 2 dogs, and I stayed here in our tent multiple weekends in a row this past summer. We went jugging in our canoe and caught some really good size blue cats. The camp hosts are the absolute best! And never ending gorgeous evenings spent by the campfire watching the sunset.

Peaceful & Beautiful Evening

My husband, 2 dogs, and I reserved a spot a short walk to the water. We had a relaxing evening grilling and sitting by the fire, enjoying the peaceful night under the stars.

Great overnight stop or longner

Nice quick in and out overnight stop or longer if needed. Big rig friendly large pull though sites and smaller back in sites with 30 and 50 amp and water no sewer but dump station is close by. Self service campground $8.00 a night pay at pay station at the entrance of the park. Located in a city park of Coffeyville, play ground with in walking distance from sites. Walmart is less the a 5min drive from this campground and from the town of Coffeyville. Quite area, there seems to be a few campers living here full time or here for work, but all seems to be keeping their sites clean and organized. On the payment  envelope says 14 day maximum stay.

Good place to camp!

Bluff Landing is a great place to camp! It’s self pay so you put your money in a envelope which is different. The fishing is good, there’s places to hike, it’s quiet and secluded. I took my kayak out and had a good time. The last time I was out, the boy scouts were there. My daughter loves climbing the downed trees in the woods. The only downfall is that people hunt and shoot guns not too far away (at the actual Newt Graham Lock and Dam) and you can hear gunshots sometimes. Don’t let it alarm you!

The casino is fun!

The Rv sites are close together and the tent camping spots have no privacy or shade. Check the event calendar bc it’s fun to stay for one of their events. They do all kinds of stuff! The casino is smaller but a lot of fun with a big dance floor if you like dancing. There’s no places to hike, swim or do any fun family activities unless there’s races or a event going on. You’d literally just be staying to go to the casino unless you were driving thru, it’s a good place to stay but not for a vacation.

Good camping sites and hiking trails

I grew up in Oologah and spent many many nights camping here. The camping sites are good and close to restrooms, there is a nice sandy beach for swimming, a long rocky shoreline that is fun to explore and hunt shells, you can go fishing, boating, kayaking, visit goat island, the hiking trails are nice although I have been a couple of times and had a TON of ticks but not very often. There a lot to do!

Smaller campground

I prefer to stay here when I go to Skiatook lake because it is a smaller campground. There are bathrooms that are a pretty short walk from all the campsites. You can hike thru the woods, across the road and down to an area that has bluffs you can jump from, although this is frowned upon 😅. There’s plenty of wood you can collect for a fire. Each site has a picnic table and grill. I think the best site is the first one as you pull in. It is a little bit further apart than the rest and right on the water.

Love this small, quiet, beautiful campground

This campground offers a quiet out of the way experience. There are only 15 sites, about half of which are electric and water. There are no modern restrooms or showers but there are several vaulted toilets that are cleaned quite frequently. Nestled below the dam this is a hidden gem. I camped here on Labor Day and the park was full. Prior recons of this park were only half full or less. This park sits on the Elk City Lake. It has modern (brand new) playgrounds, basketball courts, and even a sand volleyball court. The sites are spaced well apart from each other and I never heard much of my neighbors. You can only book this campground through recreation.gov. you wont be disappointed!

Pretty Lake View

Stayed in B39 with a lake view and saw lots of bird wildlife. N9 sewer hookup but had a nice covered pavilion, fire ring, concrete pad with a concrete patio. Loved it.