The best GROUP camping near
Cordova , NORTH CAROLINA

Most Recent Cordova Camping Reviews
Clean, safe and friendly

Campground has trails and fishing in walking distance.  It is always packed.  No alcohol permitted.

Convenient, clean, safe, and fun

We stopped here for an overnight and were thrilled by the facility. It’s perfect for an overnight or a day. Plenty of paved pull though sites. Fenced in and safe. You can walk to the restaurants and shops at South of the Border. We ate at a fine steak house. We will stop there every time we are traveling on I-95. I’ll add a photo in about a month when we stop there again.

Peaceful and quiet

Great getaway

I have stayed here multiple times. I really love setting up on the water sites and having my kayak and fishing gear ready to go. The golf course is excellent and price friendly. Easy to get to nearby towns if one chooses to get to civilization.

Nice spot with lots of space

Great spot there’s some open areas to camp before you get to the water. You need a truck or something big to get down to the water unless the re-did the road. There’s a few campsites surrounded by trees but also a large open area that can hold multiple vehicles

Excellent Campground

Awesome location, very remote and the sites are Huge so no need to worry about a neighbor being close. I stayed at site 11 easy access to the water and great views. Lost of fishing and hiking paths close by. Great camp overall. Highly recommend.

Nice sites

The tent sites nice and clean and level. The host drove through many many times in the 3 days I was there. Bathrooms are what you can expect from a state park clean with little bugs here and there but nothing you can do about that in the middle of the woods. Overall great place good four-wheeling and nice accommodations

May become a $10 fee soon

There is a gate that opens during hunting season which adds more camping sites, but the only pit toilet is at the entrance.  Heavy rains flood several of the sites. Many people come just to hike the trails that cross nearby, there are more cars than campers.

Now $10 per night

The price has increased this year from $5 to $10 even though they have made no improvements.  Pit toilets are looked at daily and stocked with toilet paper.

Hunt camp

This camp site is only open during hunting season