Nature

Double L Farms Campground

Campground Owner Verified

10 Reviews

About This Campground

Double L Farms is a small, privately owned campground nestled in a 43 acre farm with ducks, chickens, cows, horses, guineas, cats and dogs. We love animals! Please feel free to bring your animals and enjoy our little piece of heaven. We are located just 5 minutes off I-95, at exit 19.

Add Campground Info

• Drive In
    Park next to your campsite
  • Walk In
    Park in a lot, walk to your campsite
  • Hike In
    Hike a trail to your campsite

Stay Connected

• 9
lThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Oct. 24, 2021

Great place

Great place on a little farm. Esp great for travel nurses. The owners are experienced with rvs and are helpful if you have any needs.

Sitec
Month of VisitNovember
andrew M.
Reviewed Oct. 12, 2021

Nice quick spot off of I-95

I just needed a quick stop to stay overnight in my hammock to break up a long drive. Very friendly owners got me set up quickly and I had a great peaceful rest to get back on the road fresh in the morning.

SiteTent site
Month of VisitNovember
Smol W.
Reviewed Sep. 13, 2021

Didn't want to leave

This is one of our favorite campsites !! We almost didn't want to leave because of how beautiful this place is. The owners are incredible and extremely nice and kind hearted. I wish we could have stayed alot longer. But we will definitely be coming back! I highly suggest camping here! 🏕

Month of VisitOctober

Double L Farms Campground is located in North Carolina

Coordinates

79.05041197 W

Open in Google Maps

Nearby Campgrounds

About This Campground

Connection Details

We rate connection speeds from campers like you who submit speed tests with Field Reports.

• Good- 10+Mbps

Campers can make calls and send texts & emails, watch an HD movie, play multiplayer games, and more.

• Fair- 3Mbps-10Mbps

Campers can make calls, send texts & emails, video chat, stream video, and play online games.

• Poor- 0Mbps-3Mbps

Campers might be able check email, send texts, and make calls.

• Available-

Campers have been able to connect here but we don’t know the quality of the connection.

• Unknown-

Connectivity is not known for this campground.