About Lazy Acres Campground
Private
Lazy Acres Campground is located in North Carolina
4 Reviews of Lazy Acres Campground
Put it on your list

Clean, quiet, and affordable. Pool, laundry, pond, full hookups. Friendly staff. Save this site

Owners are mean

I loved the campground itself. It was quiet, small, no activities tho and clean. But the only interaction the male owner had w me, is he yelled at me twice. Once my dog got out of camper by accident and I immediately picked him up and apologized. The woman (Cathy) owner was nice and all was forgiven. But the male owner couldn’t realize it was an accident and my dog was out for less then 2 sec. I immediately got him and put him in rv. Every time the man came around.. he never looked friendly or happy. Always w a frown and grumpy. The next time, my autistic grandson went into the bathroom and he broke the toilet dispenser.. instead of us not saying anything and let them discover it, I felt it was a Christian thing to do is admit he did it and offer to pay for it… even tho the company who supplies that dispenser gives them away free w the toilet paper order (my husband works w same company at his job and knows them well) the man proceeded to yell at me. Then threatened to call the cops to have us removed… I asked Why? Cuz we offered to pay for something our grandchild broke? The man is crazy and would NEVER come here again. Accidents happen, and it was probably something wrong w dispenser in the first place… who knows, but he is not a people person AT ALL!

Quiet, neat, clean place to stay

Cleanest pool I have been in in years, nice catch n release pond, quiet, they sprayed for bugs, lots are pull they and plenty of space

Just drove through

this rustic place is right near the airport and I 95. lots of trees.