The best RV SITES camping near
Fayetteville , NORTH CAROLINA

This Black Friday Try Pro Free for 6 Months

Most Recent Fayetteville Camping Reviews
Quite and Clean...

This is the nicest and cleanest RV park in the entire area. I know, because I actually visited all the others to get a comparison. I have a 43' 5th wheel and was assigned to spot 17, a pull through site. Length wise I fit with room to spare. However I am 13'6" in hight and there is a cable/power line over this site and site 16 that hangs a bit too low and my AC unit got aquatinted with it. I informed the staff, Hana and she and her brother came to assess the situation. Site 16 was apparently already booked so I could not move there so we decided to just stay where I was and when ready to leave, the would help me by one of them going on my roof with a piece of wood to hold the lines up a few inches so I call get out. This park is family owned and run, and they are all so nice and accommodating.(10 children). The landscaping is done so well and meticulously maintained. Well done! To see a video of this place and also see a video of us getting out of spot 17, go to www.MyBucketListDay.com So if you have a Big Rig at 13'6" I would suggest site 16. You'll fit fine(Length and Hight) and be right on the river.(Video will be posted sometime after 9/15/20)

New sites available

We made this a stop on our way home from Florida. We were pleased to have been offered a pull through site upgrade for $1.32. That’s right, $1.32. Nice sites for a quick trip or a couple nights.

Nice, clean park.

Immaculately clean and well maintained park. Everyone was very friendly. Large, mostly level, pull through spots. It’s not the most natural setting (it’s more RV than park) but it had a pool, tennis courts, playground and mini-golf course.

A stop we use while on 95

Full timers who come past this campground now and then. This is our 3rd time here in just over a year. Being only a couple hundred yards from 95, you do here traffic noise. Quiets down during the evenings. At the moment this time, they are not accepting Passport America like they had last two times. This is because it is under new management. Management is friendly and helpful. Campground is clean. Bathrooms and showers clean too! Would definitely recommend for an overnight stay, especially when the get the PA set up.

Cute place. Interesting Spots.

Cute place. Interesting stays. Glamping tent, a bus, a tent pad, a few tiny cabins and more. Owners are nice and very accommodating. Shared gas fire area. It was a very cold night and they had our tent with heated blankets. It was definitely a Unique glamping area.

Beautiful but noisy at night

We stayed in Loop B and it was the loveliest lakeside campsite, nice level spot for our very large tent and a private sandy beach just below the site. This was especially nice over the summer because the public beaches were closed due to COVID.

This would have been one of my favorite campsites if it weren't for the noise. Some people were fishing on the lake between 1-3am just off our campsite, being really loud and shining a large flashlight over our site. We didn't sleep very much. I'm going to assume this was a fluke and give this campsite another shot because the beach is so nice.

Convenient, clean, safe, and fun

We stopped here for an overnight and were thrilled by the facility. It’s perfect for an overnight or a day. Plenty of paved pull though sites. Fenced in and safe. You can walk to the restaurants and shops at South of the Border. We ate at a fine steak house. We will stop there every time we are traveling on I-95. I’ll add a photo in about a month when we stop there again.

Phenomenal experience

Great experience for first time!

Very new to tow behind trailer camping. Camp site was awesome! This is the place for tranquility! Very quiet, would have thought we were the only ones there. Site has a little over two dozen spots. Well kept and maintained, really clean bathroom. Gravel slab for parking, concrete slab for picnic area, fire place, and close to Walmart for supplies. They also fill propane and sell fire wood! Would stay there again.

Wonderful and Serene Campground

This is a beautiful, family owned campground. Grounds are impeccable and well maintained, customer service was above and beyond. There really isn’t a bad site in the place. Only downside- it’s off a main highway and we did hear a good amount of traffic noise throughout our stay.