The best DRIVE IN camping near
Andrews , NORTH CAROLINA

Most Recent Andrews Camping Reviews
Nicely wooded membership RV nest Helen, GA

You can buy into this resort and become a member which grants you 14 days each month to enjoy. It's a nice resort with two pools in the heart of the helen, Unicoi State park area. Plenty to do nearby with the German themed town of Helen very nearby. Plenty to enjoy gor all

Great membership RV in Helen, GA

This is a private membership RV resort open to Coast to Coast members. Very nice place to be your Basecamp while enjoying the best of Helen and Unicoi State park. The tow. Of Helen is a German themed town that is fun for all to enjoy and explore. Want some active fun? Go tubing down the Hooch or enjoy some great hiking in Unicoi Statw Park.

Amazing Time

Beautiful and Fun! Celebrating family in the woods instead of town! Had a wonderful family RV vacation. Our 1st ever, in a 38’ Class A. We were nervous about parking and getting set up- but they helped us get a spot that was easy to pull into. Great site managers and well appointed! Will return

Perfect base camp for North Georgia roads

TWO has a great location at the convergence of many great roads. Dedicated to motorcyclists, TWO has tent sites, trees to hammock and small cabins for rent. The property is well planned and maintained. On site is a main barn house for gathering with a restaurant, a flowing creek and picnic area. Very popular on weekends with riders stopping for a burger or to talk to others.

Serene and Quiet Campground

To have found this place is one of the reasons I love this app so much. This campground is a GEM tucked away from the tourism hustle and bustle. Close enough to be convenient but more than half away for some peace and quiet and a beautifully dark sky full of stars.

The camp store is packed with everything you could need.

The staff is very friendly and made me feel welcome.

The creek/river that runs through is amazing with most campsites sitting along one of the two creeks.

I stayed two nights in a tent site and one night in their primitive cabin. I loved every minute of being there and would have stayed longer if it wasn’t booked up.

The one thing that was not my favorite is that a road runs through the campground so as a solo camper I prefer being a closed campground. But everyone was so nice there and after getting settled I did feel safe.

I will 100% return to this magical place that takes me back in time to how camping used to be.

Beautiful Dispersed Camping

Beautiful, large, private sites. You couldn’t see our site from the road, huge site, lots of woods surrounding for kids to play and explore, right beside a gorgeous large creek.

Beautiful Dispersed Camping

Amazing place and great owners!!!

We found this place while looking for a place outside the Great Smoky Mountains and it has been amazing!! Sheila, the owner of the property, has been amazing and she’s worth the stay here, but when you add the views and the proximity to the National park, you can’t beat this place. There’s a few sites that have electricity, but no water. I’ve heard those are coming soon though. Our site is right on this little river and we can fish and boat all up and down it. We’ve been here for 6 nights, and would come back in a heartbeat!! Its also right down the street from the tuckaleechee caverns, and those are awesome

Beautiful and convenient

Such a beautiful location with access to many nearby attractions. Ramelle is so so sweet and took great care of us, as first time trailer campers and gave us the “best” location, right on the creek. It really was the perfect location for our little family. The bath house is super clean and she has taken many safety precautions to accommodate COVID concerns. Can’t say enough good.

No showers but

Pretty clean bathrooms. Easy to find sites. PLENTY of rangers. Heads up: if you have a cooler or water jug it needs to be in your car while you’re sleeping or away from the CG. Nothing food or prep related can be left unattended. I have a large Pelican bear resistant cooler that lives on my hitch rack. It’s locked to my car frame, ratcheted down to both sides of the rack and locked shut. Upon telling the ranger it did not fit in my car, he inspected it, said “mm it seems rugged enough” and let us be. Would stay again for sure.