Miller , MISSOURI

Most Recent Miller Camping Reviews
Words really can't describe.

But here we go….

Great Corps of Engineers campground

Nestled on one of the best lakes in Missouri is this clean, family campground. Fairly level sites with quite a few lake sites. Nice boat ramp and swim area. Clean shower houses well located around the camping areas. Only complaint I could find with this location is trying to book an open spot and no full hook up. Loved this camp ground and will come back again.

Nice area

Nice place to walk in the woods, camping by permit, short drive from Springfield, high traffic

Best campground around!

Words can’t describe! Peaceful and quite. Easy access to the lake and ONLY place our family camps!

Best MO State Park

We recently stayed here for thr first time and we can't wait to go back! Our camp attendants were amazing! The river is striking. Everyone is so friendly. We hiked, fished, swam, and enjoyed the nature center (2 kids 3 dogs). We are anxious to ckme back during different seasons to watch Natures beauty and wonder!

Pretty cool place

I grew up 30 miles from RR.. over the years I have camped or visited here it has grown and in some cases gotten a little crowded, but with good reason, it’s a beautiful and fun site with lots to do in and around the park area. From wishing to ORV to hiking to lake access it’s an all around fun area. The Trout farm is a fun tour and the trails around the area are easy to access.. big sites in most areas, the upper area has full hookups while the river bottom is not.

Solace

Quiet and friendly area and clean

Our favorite place to camp!

We've enjoyed a week here and have had a blast!

Favorite place

I’ve been going here every year since I can remember. The camping trip to roaring river state park is the one thing I look forward to every year.

Great Fishing

All the campsites are fairly level and the entire park is nicely maintained. There is not water hookup at each site, but fresh water fill stations are easily accessible throughout the park. Great layout for family walks or kids to ride their bikes throughout. The bathhouses are nice and taken care of. The river is stocked with trout daily. There a few hiking trails.