The best BOAT IN camping near
Marshfield , MISSOURI

Most Recent Marshfield Camping Reviews
The Spot!

Quiet and clean

Campsites are spread out, lots of privacy. Bathrooms are a short drive back to the general store. There is plenty of firewood around that you can cut. Campsite 1 was where I stayed, right on the river. There were floaters on the river, but not a lot and it was still peaceful. Great fishing. Nice fire pits and level campsites. I will be returning!

Tent Camping

Beautiful views from many of the sites. I noticed several of the tent sites do not have level areas for your tent. T01 site does not have close parking unless you are able to park in the handcap parking. It is a quite park in the evening. Camp host is polite and shower house is kept clean. Vault toilet by the boat ramp is sketchy (where tent camping is located). Will stay here again.

Excellent Time!

My son and I purchased two new travel trailers and campsite number two was perfect for getting our campers ready, including sanitizing our water tanks.

Although we did not fish, we thoroughly enjoyed our family hike up around the spring and watching all of the trout being caught.

It was a great family time and I am so blessed to have had this time together with my son, his lovely wife and our 3 year old granddaughter.

Thank you Bennett Springs!

Camping on the hill

This camp ground is located on a hill over looking Stockton Lake. There is a very nice boat launch ramp in the camp ground. Lots of shade! Good place to go when lake level is high.

Great family campground

We spent our first weekend at HVO. We stayed in the danceyard camp site with 30 amp electric only and plenty of trees. The newer RV sites have full hookups but no shade. Quiet hours run 10pm-7am which was nice for my young daughters. HVO does allow golf carts so you have to watch out for those zooming around. The camp store is amazing. They have a full menu including pizza for those days that you’re too tired to cook. The gravel bar was nice and close to our site. However the gravel bar isn’t huge so make sure to show up early to get a prime spot. Not a necessity for me but I did have full LTE on Verizon.

My family and I will definitely return in the future.

Ozark Forrest

Great place to camp, camp grounds 2,3,4,5 all are shaded with plenty of room between campsites. Campground 1 has sewer,ele,water on concert pads but very little shade. Modern shower houses, plenty of hiking trails, and of course trout fishing

Fun Packed place for Floating!!!

Had an amazing 4th of July with my Family there. It was packed with kids and we felt safe with our family. Plus you can float all day for an amazing price!!!

Awesome Location on Pomme De Terre verify your site!!!!

First off I would say that this is a five star capable campground but little things dropped it in my book.

To lead the way Nemo Landing listed on The Dyrt is actually the marina and the campground is on the opposite side of the highway not a biggie but worth noting. We stayed in sites 62 and 66. On Rec.Gov Site both appeared to be almost waterfront and they were located in a much different spot. We ended up on the main drive path 4 sites above the water. The sites themselves are gravel pads with 6x6 tie borders. All sites are REALLY CLOSE to eachother. Not a huge issue for me.

We were walking distance to the shower house and it was absolutely a disaster. Standing water in the floor, all 4 contained a toilet and shower and all four had spigot issues. Again not a deal breaker for me. The only reason I dropped this to a 3 and not a 4 star revue was the layout of the sites. Most of the pads were wide enough for 2 campers yet due to layout you could barely get a truck in the sites let alone a camper. Low power lines, support lines for giant power towers across driveways and the last issue was no room to back in a camper. We ended up helping several couple back in their sites as they were having issues.  So please verify your site before booking.

Other than these issues the water was busy but close and the entire campground is swim-able from any site. I enjoyed my weekend but will probably book elsewhere on this fantastic lake if possible.

Pleasantly surprised

We booked a last minute trip here and had a cabin along with a RV site. The cabins were great. Campsites were nice too. There was a large pool kind of hidden in the woods. The owners were great and easy to work with. The Gasconade River is right there, but up too high while we were there.