The best BOAT IN camping near
Dadeville , MISSOURI

Most Recent Dadeville Camping Reviews
Good fishing and great views

Very peaceful campground. It has a peninsula with some nice, shady sites but also another very wooded area on a bluff. The backside of the peninsula has zero shade (sites 26-40). All sites have good picnic tables and fire rings. Sites near the dump station can be very aromatic. No swim beach but you can access the water straight from the rocky shore. A lot of people tie their boats to shore below their campsite. There is a gas station/trading post right outside the entrance. And a tasty little restaurant with all kinds of sandwiches and ice cream treats. Beautiful sunrises and the sun sets over the dam. I really like this campground. Family friendly and everyone seems to have a dog:) but people do a good job of picking up after them.

Into the wild

Great camping spot with easy access to the lake and marina however there isn’t any water or sewer hookup on the camp site. Almost boondocking with electric hookup and a dump station.

Large Lake for Sailing

Nice camping spots, cabins also available. You can rent boats at the marina. Tubing, fishing, kayaking and hiking also available.

The Spot!

Quiet and clean

Campsites are spread out, lots of privacy. Bathrooms are a short drive back to the general store. There is plenty of firewood around that you can cut. Campsite 1 was where I stayed, right on the river. There were floaters on the river, but not a lot and it was still peaceful. Great fishing. Nice fire pits and level campsites. I will be returning!

Tent Camping

Beautiful views from many of the sites. I noticed several of the tent sites do not have level areas for your tent. T01 site does not have close parking unless you are able to park in the handcap parking. It is a quite park in the evening. Camp host is polite and shower house is kept clean. Vault toilet by the boat ramp is sketchy (where tent camping is located). Will stay here again.

Excellent Time!

My son and I purchased two new travel trailers and campsite number two was perfect for getting our campers ready, including sanitizing our water tanks.

Although we did not fish, we thoroughly enjoyed our family hike up around the spring and watching all of the trout being caught.

It was a great family time and I am so blessed to have had this time together with my son, his lovely wife and our 3 year old granddaughter.

Thank you Bennett Springs!

Great for a lake campground

Lake camping isn't my favorite because often times the sites are too close together for the privacy and quiet that I prefer that being said Hawker point is my favorite lake campground. Many sites are well spaced and shaded. Campground host is friendly

Private and Nearly Perfect

Just got home from a weekend stay at site C19 at Hawker Point COE Park. This particular site was just up the hill from the lake and completely private. The walk to the lake was about 50 yards and a little steep but we managed to carry two kayaks down and up without too much trouble (and we are a middle-aged couple), and it was totally worth the effort because it was as if we had our own private cove.

The site is very spacious and shaded with plenty of trees for our hammocks and clothesline. Lots of level places for tents. The park attendants were very friendly and helpful.

C19 has no electricity or water and the closest vault toilet is a good walk down the road. The shower houses were driving distance away. We have a shower tent, so that wasn’t an issue for us.

We drove through the rest of this park to check out A and B campground loops. A loop consists of full hookup sites and many sit right on the water. Little shade and crowded, but if you like to play on the lake all day these might be for you. B loop had pretty wooded sites but many were not close to the water. C loop is where it’s at!

Popular campground

The Rv sites are very crowded and no extra space to park your car or boat. Bathroom and bathhouse is nice. It’s a nice place to camp if you don’t mind having close neighbors.