The best RV SITES camping near
Dadeville , MISSOURI

Most Recent Dadeville Camping Reviews
Great for a night!

Great spot to stop for a night while traveling. Basically just a parking lot behind Lambert's Cafe, but with full hookups for $30. Self serve station for registering makes it easy. Relatively quiet considering it's location. We were able to refill our water, empty our tanks, have a great meal at Lambert's and get a good night's sleep before heading out again. I wouldn't want to make a vacation location out of it but it's great for a place to rest while traveling.

Good fishing and great views

Very peaceful campground. It has a peninsula with some nice, shady sites but also another very wooded area on a bluff. The backside of the peninsula has zero shade (sites 26-40). All sites have good picnic tables and fire rings. Sites near the dump station can be very aromatic. No swim beach but you can access the water straight from the rocky shore. A lot of people tie their boats to shore below their campsite. There is a gas station/trading post right outside the entrance. And a tasty little restaurant with all kinds of sandwiches and ice cream treats. Beautiful sunrises and the sun sets over the dam. I really like this campground. Family friendly and everyone seems to have a dog:) but people do a good job of picking up after them.

Into the wild

Great camping spot with easy access to the lake and marina however there isn’t any water or sewer hookup on the camp site. Almost boondocking with electric hookup and a dump station.

Large Lake for Sailing

Nice camping spots, cabins also available. You can rent boats at the marina. Tubing, fishing, kayaking and hiking also available.

A New Favorite!

This small park is a real hidden gem. We made our first trip here this weekend and I would put it on the list of our favorite places to camp. All the sites are on one side of a tree lined lane and all of them are waterfront. The bathrooms and shower house are well maintained, the campground hosts are friendly and available and most of the sites are level and easy to get into. There is a well maintained running/walking trail that is accessible from the campground and provides an easy way to walk through the adjacent woods. Very good ATT cell service.

Nicest people!

I knew within minutes of check in that we picked the right overnight stop. The couple who runs the place couldn't be better. Great site with mini golf for the kids too.

The Spot!

Words really can't describe.

But here we go….

Quiet and clean

Campsites are spread out, lots of privacy. Bathrooms are a short drive back to the general store. There is plenty of firewood around that you can cut. Campsite 1 was where I stayed, right on the river. There were floaters on the river, but not a lot and it was still peaceful. Great fishing. Nice fire pits and level campsites. I will be returning!