The best DRIVE IN camping near
Harford Heritage , MARYLAND

Most Recent Harford Heritage Camping Reviews
Very well managed

I have been to this campground 3-4 times now and every time I find something more that I like , clean bathhouses, the people that run it are so nice and accommodating, I will be back again in September for our pop up camper group where 10-15 of us get a group rate which makes us feel welcomed

Wonderful Easter

We stayed here this past Easter and they had plenty of activities for kids and adults. Easter egg hunts for kids, adult scavenger hunts for alcohol. Wonderful experience for the whole family.

Amazing Family Fun

I love this family oriented little place of heaven <3

Very Friendly place

The staff was very friendly and so we're the people who were staying here as well. The kids enjoyed the indoor pool. Looking forward to coming back in the summer. Thank you Brenda our check in lady, you made us feel welcome 😊

Group rentals only

Tried to check this one out as I live nearby but it’s for group rentals only. It does provide amenities such as a pool and is close to hiking. I recommend Rock State Park and the hike to the King and Queen seat, a rock outcropping with stunning scenery. Havre de Grace offers water view dining, great shops, restaurants/bars, and a winery. My. Felix Winery offers evening and weekend activities, wine tastings, and beautiful views. Water Street Seafood is a great new place with water “front” views and outstanding food. There are trails in Havre de Grace as well. Canoe or kayak the Susquehanna River from the boat launch in town. There are numerous festivals in the area (pre-Covid) that should return.

Perfect for a stop over

When we usually make the trek rom NY to Florida or the other way around, this is one of the stops we stay at for a couple reasons. one it's the round about way we go to avoid Washington and the other major cities on 95 in that area and two, it's a PA stop so it is $21 a night. Cheap for the surround areas prices.

The campground is located in the rear of a Trailer park. Both are well kept. Both are mostly filled with full timers, but there is a section that is used for passer byes. No real amenities that we have used as we rarely stay more then a day.

If your in the area, its a good overnight stop. For the most part quiet at night as towards the later evening the highway about a 1/2 mile away quiets down.

Not bad for Thousand Trails

Nice place, we stayed opening weekend so many amenities were closed. Ordered firewood that didn't show up for 24hrs, but they gave me a free bundle so… Our site was nice and would be private once the trees fill in later in the season. Water pressure was good. Overall, I would recommend as a place to try once.

Nice place

Cody campground in the heart of Amish country. Our site backed up to horse farm

Nice park...large wide open sites

We spent one night here last week on our way to NYC. Staff was great. Sites were nicely spread out. Full hook ups.

I go back every year

This campground is always a great place to stay. I've been coming almost annually for years and I always recommend it to anyone local. They offer reasonable prices for cabins and campground spots, and the local town of Dillsburg is perfect for getting late supplies or going to a drive in movie!