Camping in Bell Bridge

486 Reviews of 56 Bell Bridge, Tennessee Campgrounds

T
Reviewed Jun. 14, 2021

Awesome place

Love the staff there. They were extremely nice and kind. The kids loved it. Especially the polls. Bathrooms where clean. A little aged but not disgusting at all. For a mans standard it’s a 9/10 for my wife she said a high 7/10 for cleanliness. Had a power and water issue and the staff was quick to…

Adam M.
Reviewed Jun. 14, 2021

Cades Cove!

10 🌟!!!!!!!!

Cades Cove was amazing.  Our only regret was we were only able to stay one night. The 11 mile loop was a great little drive.
  We found it to be a very clean campground with close access to all the trails. Waterfalls you can play in, and every amenity I could imagine.

Dusty W.
Reviewed Jun. 13, 2021

Great State Park

Panther Creek State Park has a great campground for families to spend time at. For a lesser known state park, they have a lot of amenities. Playgrounds, hiking, horseback trails, mountain bike trails, tennis courts, disc golf, baseball field, volleyball, lake access, swimming pool (closed for…

Mrs B.
Reviewed Jun. 12, 2021

Had high hopes

I had super high expectations for this campground based on other reviews.  I was disappointed.

I will preface this by saying, I go camping to be in nature and listen to nature, relax, read a book.  If you like to go camp and sit in your RV at all times, this place would be great.

We stayed on…

SiteA30
TThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 11, 2021

Great creek side camping

Nice, clean, well appointed campground. They lead you to your spot and even helped us back in. Our spot is right on a creek. It’s high at the moment but we were told it’s great for tubing and fishing. There is a little camp store and lots of games and live music on Saturday night this week! Would…

• creekside spot
SiteWE40
t
Reviewed Jun. 11, 2021

Absolutely Stunning !

Completely free primitive camping. Me and my boyfriend had a difficult time finding the place at first. The coordinates took us to a Bible school. To get to the right place, start on Demory Road take a right onto Jim Lee Road then take the second left to get back into the public land area, follow…

Sitewest side
AThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 10, 2021

Great resort at Great Smokey MTS

Awesome RV resort. Had a river stream right out the front door. Clean, quiet, heated pool, and close to downtown and Sugarland gate. Definitely recommend.

CThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 9, 2021

Nice and Clean

Stopped for a few nights here. The RV park is very well kept and very close to all the fun areas.

Sarah N.
Reviewed Jun. 8, 2021

perfect primitive waterfront campsite

What a gem! I was searching for a primitive spot to camp on for two nights with my dog where I could relax by the water and this checked all the boxes. I stayed here 6/4-6/6/2021.

The exact GPS coordinates for my spot were 36.2916742,-84.0133668. I arrived around 5pm on 6/4.

There were…

• looking south
  • sunset in the west
  • looking south
Brennan M.
Reviewed Jun. 7, 2021

Great place for Backpackers!

Had a fantastic time here. It’s about a 2 mile hike to the campsite. We had about 12 other campers there. Hour hike to see firefly event. Creek runs by campsite for fresh water. Bear cables for food, did see a bear about 1 mile away. Recommend!

Brennan M.
Reviewed Jun. 7, 2021

Great place for Backpackers!

• bear
WThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 6, 2021

Roosters crowing at 5 AM

The scenery is nice, but get ready to be woken up by the campgrounds roosters at 5 AM every day. Won’t be back.

CThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 5, 2021

Nice KOA

Lots of green grass. The dog park is very well kept. There is a road close by but not a major freeway. It’s one of the quieter KOA’s I have stayed at. Pool is small but very clean. The store is well stocked and you can get hand dipped ice cream.

DThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 4, 2021

Hidden Gem!

Best campground we’ve visited in the past 4000 miles! Triple Creek Campground is beautiful, well maintained, has well appointed sites with generous spacing and the common areas is lush grass and trees with just enough activities like a gaga pit, horseshoes, and volleyball to keep the family happy…

Genya Y.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 1, 2021

Standard, clean and near everything

Very nice, clean,and super convenient location to everything. Spots are a little more spacious than some other KOA's I've visited!