About Brown Bike Farms
Hike In
Brown Bike Farms is located in Tennessee
3 Reviews of Brown Bike Farms
Primitive Perfection!

Our new favorite campsite! There are no hookups, so if you bring a camper you’ll need a generator, but for tents, this space is primo! Nice communal fire pit area, lots of space and privacy depending on the spot you get, all are along a nice flowing creek. Perfect to relax and recharge. Close to some great breweries, hiking, paddling, great biking. All around a great place!

Hidden Gem

I hate to even review this due to how amazing this place was and my wife and I had the entire place to ourselves! All sites are right along the creek. Firepit provided and there is typically a portable restroom available. This weekend the restroom was being replaced so we got an even better deal. Owners are awesome and extremely helpful if needed. We will 100% be making this a regular spot for our new rooftop tent.

Primitive Camping Close to the City

This small campground is a really beautiful meadow. I camped here with a friend over Labor Day weekend. It's very primitive but also very beautiful. Only a few miles from the city and a short bike ride on country roads or mountain bike trails!