The best WALK IN camping near
Walhalla , SOUTH CAROLINA

Most Recent Walhalla Camping Reviews
Closed early

This looked like a great campsite! The website said it closed October 31st. Unfortunately, it was closed early this year for some reason.

Stunning Views! Best sites #43 #49, #46.

We stayed in Oct, 2020, at site #46 which was awesome views. Also loved sites #43 and #49 (Best sites in my opinion). Beautiful Place! Clean. Awesome views. The water is crystal clear. Lots of boats. October had great cool weather and beautiful that the leaves are changing to falls colors. I have seen pictures of this place being very crowded in summer. So, I prefer fall :) Seems great for kids and pets. Not a lot of space or privacy between campsites, but the views are worth the less private sites. Water and electric at each site. Showers in bathrooms too. We will be back!

Not sure who designed the campground...but you can bet they never camped a day in their life.

RV sites are right on top of each other and you’ll need a chain saw and some rope to get down to the water and back up again. New facilities but very poorly laid out. Make sure your blinds work well in your camper…your neighbors will let you know if they don’t.

Great location just 10 minutes from Helen

Hosts are super nice! Nice little spot, very clean bathrooms, conveniently located

Leave it to Georgia

While I do enjoy the woods and easy walk of raven cliff falls. Prepare for the humidity. Upon arriving and carrying things to camp I left a bundle of wood outside my car for me to return and get but within minutes it was stolen. I’ve spent months out west camping and traveling with great experience. Welcome to Georgia!

Nicely wooded membership RV nest Helen, GA

You can buy into this resort and become a member which grants you 14 days each month to enjoy. It's a nice resort with two pools in the heart of the helen, Unicoi State park area. Plenty to do nearby with the German themed town of Helen very nearby. Plenty to enjoy gor all

Great membership RV in Helen, GA

This is a private membership RV resort open to Coast to Coast members. Very nice place to be your Basecamp while enjoying the best of Helen and Unicoi State park. The tow. Of Helen is a German themed town that is fun for all to enjoy and explore. Want some active fun? Go tubing down the Hooch or enjoy some great hiking in Unicoi Statw Park.

Amazing Time

Beautiful and Fun! Celebrating family in the woods instead of town! Had a wonderful family RV vacation. Our 1st ever, in a 38’ Class A. We were nervous about parking and getting set up- but they helped us get a spot that was easy to pull into. Great site managers and well appointed! Will return

Poor water pressure

Beautiful campground

We stayed here this past weekend and absolutely loved it. Our site was #40 and it was right on the lake. There is a skunk that comes up to your site at night but he doesnt bother anyone as long as you dont scare it. Very beautiful and peaceful campground. Friendly staff. Definitely going to return again.