Utica , SOUTH CAROLINA

Most Recent Utica Camping Reviews
Beautiful place

We were able to reserve site 40 and it was the most beautiful site avaliable at the campground. There is a trail to the lake, where you can access water and it made us feel like we were in our private small beach. There were staff cleaning restrooms regularly, showers had great pressure! You can rent kayaks or paddle boards at the campground. We loved the experience and will definitely be back.

AT campsites at the Gnarly Oak

Camped here 1 night while hiking the AT. Multiple flat areas for tents and/or trees for hammocks alongside the trail as it crests the ridge just north of the GA/NC border. Running water out of a pipe (it's a spring I guess?) just south of the ridge, but you'll need to boil or filter before drinking. I was here in the middle of November and so it was cold and windy at night.

Wow! Great Family Campsite!

So much for family's to do here. We stopped by to check it out on our way to another site and wished they had a spot available. We will be booking this for another time. Water is so clear. Site is so clean.

Not too bad. Beautiful video form the rock

Since it is a large Rock cliff, probably not nest for kids. But is does have an amsonh view

Beautiful waterfront and tent camping sites.

Really no bad spots here! So many amazing spaces.

Great location just 10 minutes from Helen

Hosts are super nice! Nice little spot, very clean bathrooms, conveniently located

Leave it to Georgia

While I do enjoy the woods and easy walk of raven cliff falls. Prepare for the humidity. Upon arriving and carrying things to camp I left a bundle of wood outside my car for me to return and get but within minutes it was stolen. I’ve spent months out west camping and traveling with great experience. Welcome to Georgia!

Poor water pressure

Beautiful campground

We stayed here this past weekend and absolutely loved it. Our site was #40 and it was right on the lake. There is a skunk that comes up to your site at night but he doesnt bother anyone as long as you dont scare it. Very beautiful and peaceful campground. Friendly staff. Definitely going to return again.

Cute, Friendly Campground

Love this family owned campground!! The sites weren't right on top of each other, but you can definitely see your neighbors with ease. The family that owns it lives on site. They have a pancake breakfast on the weekends, which was nice. They also have a store on site that has everything you didn't know you forgot!! Bathrooms were quite a walk from our site, so we drove to it when needed. The campground is pet friendly!! Dump station on site was convenient!