Camping in Arcadian Shores

326 Reviews of 38 Arcadian Shores, South Carolina Campgrounds

Ioan P.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 13, 2021

Excellent

This place earned my simpaty ! HS everything and behind! Has a store and restaurant inside. You can rent a electrical cart and much more. Did I mention is right on the beach. Yep !

MThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 8, 2021

Favorite Spot

We have traveled from Texas to Virginia and now down to NC and I think this is our favorite spot. A trolley can take you to the beach for a small fee, the people working here are nice, and the site is expansive with quite a few amenities. We would certainly come back.

Gary P.
Reviewed Jun. 5, 2021

A yearly favorite !

We go to MBSP at least once per year! This is easily one of our favorite beach destinations on the east coast. The park is huge, offers spacious sites (if you look a for the right ones), and is a short bike ride from the beach! The staff are always great and the facilities are clean and tidy! I…

NThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 3, 2021

Actually 4.8 Stars

Spent the week before Memorial Day and Memorial Weekend at Carrollwoods. This is really a nice campground. The sites are well-spaced with a picnic table, fire pit and grill at each site. There’s a pool that was unfortunately out of service during most of our visit there during the 90-degree heat.…

NThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 3, 2021

Actually 4.8 Stars

Nancy B.
Reviewed Jun. 1, 2021

SC Beach Camping

Love Camping here. Clean, plenty to do, I could hear the waves from my bed at night.

Ashley B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 25, 2021

Great Location, but HUGE

We loved the spot we for right by the ocean. Overall, it was a bit too crowded for our style of camping.

AThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 23, 2021

Carolina pines was awesome

We stayed at Carolina pines and we will be back all the amenities was amazing the food was good and the pool felt great

Sited072
Ashley W.
Reviewed May. 18, 2021

Tight squeeze

I loved that we could walk to the beach. The shower houses were super clean, and the staff was really friendly. Full site hook ups, which is unusual at state parks.

Down falls, the roads are tight. I can't tell you how many bigger RVs have hit trees. We have a 40.5 footer 5th wheel, and it was…

LThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 17, 2021

Quiet Relaxation, great location!

We were looking for a last minute place, close to the coast. Found this campground by chance. Reasonably priced during peak season. We stayed 2 weeks, had a large campsite (probably hit or miss on site size), and really enjoyed our stay. Quiet site, not a lot on amenities, but nice wooded areas,…

Elizabeth D.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 15, 2021

The best!

I would live here! Big sites, ocean right down these really cool paths. I'm going to try and come back. Great place!

susan M.
Reviewed May. 15, 2021

Very nice kids/pet friendly!!!

My most fond memories o camping were here!!   So

Much to do!!  My kids loved exploring where the Huntington’s lived!  There are also botanical gardens nearby.  The only thing is Inthink you have to reserve your spot more than a year in advance now!!

laurie M.
Reviewed May. 12, 2021

Month long stay

Nice campground. Not too large nor small. It has everything we needed. They are improving campsite by expanding the pads and the majority are done. Unfortunately we did not have an enhanced pad and that’s the only reason I 4 starred it.

Month of VisitApril
bThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 3, 2021

Great family campground

A short 5min drive is all it takes to get to the beach. There's also a Food Lion and a Hardware store just 1mile away for the necessities you may need. Mostly quiet. Only dislike was the security light that was over our camper on site 21. full hook-up, which we only used water/electric. Bathrooms…

• site 21. security light is only dislike