Standard (Tent/RV)

Pull-Through Sites
Max Length: 55 ft.
Myrtle Beach Travel Park is located in South Carolina
Directions
Approach Conway / Myrtle Beach via U.S. Hwy 501. Between Aynor and Conway, take Hwy. 22 - Veterans Hwy. exit. You can't miss it! Follow Veterans Highway all the way to U.S. Hwy. 17 - Kings Highway and take the North Myrtle Beach exit. Immediately get in the right lane and take the Kings Road exit. Turn right at the end of the off-ramp. Drive around the curve and look for our gate on the left.
9 Reviews of Myrtle Beach Travel Park
Nice park

This is a gigantic park with so much to do for families. My husband and I and our dog were there for a week over Thanksgiving holiday. Our campsite was perfect. It was under the trees and spacious. However we were on the main road and there was a constant flow of RV traffic the entire time. The facility was full, which I think can handle 1800+ rv’s. But for families this is a perfect park especially being so close to the beach. Just too busy for us. Also for this size park I would have liked more areas to be able to walk the dog on grass. The park was very clean and the people were friendly.

Outstanding campground

They have beach and shaded campsites. Indoor and outdoor pools, trash pickup and so much more. Will totally be going back!!

Beach, pool, fun

This was our first trip (close to home) with our travel trailer.  My husband and I went with 8 children from 2-16.  We went during the Coronavirus pandemic.  We were required to reserve pool time and arcade time.  The beach area is great as well as the store and funnel cake stand.  We had a pull through spot because we were (and still are) newbies.  I think I would prefer more space but we had fun.

Loved it!!!

There was plenty to do! Arcade, mini golf, lazy river, pool, splash pad, the beach with walking distance! Super friendly staff! Great place to stay!!!!

The friendliest and family oriented

I have never been to a campground that's all about family,but this place is all about keeping your family happy, So many free activities to keep you busy,clean and never overcrowded

Great Oceafront Resort

Wonderful campground. Two differnt sections one wooded and shaded other in dead sun but closer to Ocean. Excellent pool and lazy river, arcade, games, pool activites, Fun Entertainment such as Karoke, bands, DJ parties

Great location

As someone who enjoys Myrtle beach but not all the people his park was a great compromise. You are close enough to all of the tourist destinations to fill your week with entertainment while not being right in the middle of town. Myrtle beach isn’t exactly known for it clean beaches and clear water but the further up north you go the better the water/sand quality gets.

Ocean Front or Lakeside, this Campground has it All!

Myrtke Beach Travel Park (MBTP) has super friendly staff to assist you with reservations and check -in/out. They offer ocean front camping as well as Lakeside and wooded areas for RVs or tent campers. Their bath houses are modern and clean, they allow pets and even have an activity director who plans family oriented adventure. MBTP has a well stocked camp store, laundry facilities, cable access and wifi so you never need to leave! Be sure to do some fishing right from your campsite after a long walk on their beach. Then you can enjoy their pool and lazy river while the kids enjoy their own water park area. Don't forget the playground or arcade!

The kids love it.

We’ve stayed here a couple time! Great experience both times. We will be back.

Year 2021 Flag