The best GROUP camping near
Morrisville , PENNSYLVANIA

Cyber Monday Gift Extended Try Pro Free for 6 Months

Most Recent Morrisville Camping Reviews
Fall Camping in North Central West Virginia

The McCollum Campground at Coopers Rock State Forest is a great place to stay. The sites are nicely spaced apart, the camp staff is helpful, and the showers are very clean. The camp Wi-Fi isn't the best but we did have cell service with Consumer Cellular (AT&T Towers) and were able to work while we camped. The campground is only a short drive to the scenic overlook but if you're feeling adventurous you can take a hike. There is a playground for the kids and plenty of room for them to play. My only complaint is the firewood available to purchase. It's a small bundle for the price.

I would go back

I would go back. Our site was secluded and protected from other sites. We were very close to the state park and all activities there.

November camping was bad

We stayed here November 21, 2020 (in the midst of Covid).

The campground had no water hookups, about 90% of the sites were not level (and….I mean by A LOT).

We were one of the only people in the campground, so we ended up just moving to one of the more level campgrounds.

It's a cute campground, but a lot of the RV spots are unlevel up a hill, so backing in would be a hassle. Wouldn't stay here again.

An Oasis off the Interstate

A very nice campground that I'll go back to if I'm ever in the area. I could get around with my huge fifth wheel but it was still very thickly treed the way I like them. I couldn't get my trailer level on the site so that was a problem but one that a smaller trailer might not have. Lots of noise off the PA Turnpike but what do you expect when it's right off the interstate. This is a great waystation.

An Oasis off the Interstate

A very nice campground that I'll go back to if I'm ever in the area. I could get around with my huge fifth wheel but it was still very thickly treed the way I like them. Lots of noise off the PA Turnpike but what do you expect when it's right off the interstate. This is a great waystation.

Nice quiet park

It's a nice wooded park with asphalt roads. The sites are some what close to each other but the wooded areas between the site give you a level privacy. Our site, as well as a number of others, wasn't particularly level. I parked our trailer halfway in because if I had gone all the way back I would have never gotten level. The bath houses were spotless. There are a number of water fill stations throughout the park and 1 dump station. Do follow others as well as the parks warning about coming in on Chalkhill-Ohioplye Road. Do not follow your GPS blindly. There are number of hike in the area which is why we were there.

Great campground

Big spaces to camp, private and spacious

Very Quite Campground

We stayed here with a group and had plenty of space in the grassed tent area. There was a fire ring per site and we felt very private. The swimming pool was great. The amenities are Basic but functional. Not a busy campground, only one other tent the weekend we were there. A number of permanent Trailers. Close to the highway so expect some noise.

We stayed at the Kentuck Campsite. The sites are close to each other but we had plenty of space at the same time. The hiking trails were beautiful this time of year. Wasn’t a big fan of their restrooms, not very COVID friendly I felt and a bit outdated. That’s the only reason I give it a 4 star.

Awesome

Awesome owners,quiet place to relax. Tent site was nice and conveniently located next to the bathhouse