Yurts
About Tomlinson Run State Park
Tomlinson Run State Park is located in West Virginia
5 Reviews of Tomlinson Run State Park
Quiet Campground with Private Tentsites

My girlfriend and I stayed at tent site 40 Friday August 9th and Saturday August 10th. Most of the sites were pretty private and ours was probably the most private and had a lot of space since we were on the very end of the road / cul-de-sac. I would definitely recommend this site if you like privacy but it is a longer walk to the bath house but we didn't mind that at all. The only thing I didn't like about the campground is that there is no wash tub / sink to wash your dishes which made clean up a little more of a chore. Other than that the staff were very friendly and it is overall a great campground.

Camping trip

Most fun I ever had while camping here!

Beautiful campground

Its a quiet little campground. Very pretty area. The hiking trails are very well kept. The guy the runs the store and check-in was very nice guy. Highly recommended. I will go back.

a nice place for families.. lots to do..

its a very well maintained campground.. the restrooms and showers are very clean..nice little store there.. electricity to the campsites.. lots to do there,swimming,fishing.movie nites,gamerooms…fun for the whole family..

Awesome

Tomlinson Run is a great state park with trails for hiking and biking. The campground is nice with clean bathrooms and showers.