Camping in Delmont

Recent Drive-In Reviews Near Delmont, Ohio

488 Reviews of 71 Delmont, Ohio Campgrounds

S

Amazing!

I am new to camping, but this is a beautiful, well kept place!! And everyone has been so friendly! I will definitely be coming back!

G

Great Ohio State Park Campground

Amazing trails walkable right from the campground. Old mans cave, upper & lower falls. Bathroom was clean. Showers were ok. My site 108 was not deep, but was wide. Great for my 5X9 travel trailer, but probably not good for a big rig. Shaded & right near the shower house was a plus.

E

Near Trails

We enjoyed a full hookup site. The pots aren’t very spacious but there’s lots of trees nearby and an easy walk to get to Old Mans Cave. We enjoyed swimming in the pool. There’s outhouses with no running water but also a relatively new bath house with nice showers and toilets.

E
Reviewed Sep. 19, 2021

Some spots better than others

Spots in the outsides of the loops are more spacious. We looked forward to the “beach” but it was very small and covered in algae. The lake was more like a large pond. There’s no running water so toilets were basically out houses. Lots of trails but they weren’t very exciting.

KThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 14, 2021

Wolfie's is awesome

Great campground. Beautifully kept up, was looking forward to the saltwater pool, however, was shut down for the season. If we come this way again will definitely stay again.

Nicole D.
Reviewed Sep. 12, 2021

Location!

We visited during the off season, November. It was fairly empty, which was nice. The biggest, and really only complaint, is that the sites were pretty un-level for being paved. The bathhouse was very nice... and I think the floors may have been heated?

We stayed at a full hookup site,…

Month of VisitDecember
B
Reviewed Sep. 9, 2021

Hocking Hills rv park

Electric hookup only Shower and restroom facility provided very clean and orderly campsite also very clean

Eli S.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 7, 2021

Something for everyone! Amazing Campgrounds

Very large campgrounds with a large number of sites! If you're looking to stay off the grid, I stayed in M62, the woods directly behind me, no cell service. From what I've see, section JJ has the best cell service, sections N, P, and O overlook or are near overlooking the quarry, H is nearest to…

• Quarry view via the trail
  • M62 Woods
  • Campgrounds area
SiteM62
Dave P.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 7, 2021

Excellent Service

This is a very nice campground with many amenities. Staff is very friendly and helpful. The park is monitored and patrolled. Will definitely be coming back.

mThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 4, 2021

Clean and organized well

Plenty of site space, staff is very friendly and welcoming. No problem parking 40’ fifth wheel. Atmosphere is friendly and other campers wave when you see them.

SiteB16
Lupita H.
Reviewed Aug. 29, 2021

Happy camper

The campground was very rustic. Everything you want to see is nearby. I was their 2020 in August. The water was not drinkable. They have a gem 💎 but need to upgrade.

Site25 out in the open.
kingjordand@yahoo.com
Reviewed Aug. 28, 2021

Fantastic spot

This was (and still is) our last stop on a 7,000 mile road trip and is our favorite park we stayed at in the country. The staff is fantastic, helpful, friendly and always working on making the park better. The facilities are always clean and well maintained. Laundry is free. Internet works well and…

DThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 26, 2021

Peaceful

A very well maintained camp. It’s quiet sitting on top of a hill. Laundry and clean showers. Includes a pool, cornhole game, pool table and a nice pavilion. Happy I stopped in ****

Megan M.
Reviewed Aug. 22, 2021

Small and weirdly creepy

I drove through here on a Sunday, and I just read online that the dam may be getting repaired, so that might explain the creepy, horror-film vibe I got from this place. It was completely deserted on an August Sunday, except for two RVs in the small campground.

The sites are shaded, which is…