Campsites
Activities

Tree Haven Campground

3 Reviews
Review Campground Win Gear

Do you own or manage this property?

Claim Your Listing

About This Campground

Tree Haven is a clean, quiet, family campground located in Westerville, Ohio just northeast of Columbus. Located away from busy highways and set back in the woods, its the ideal place for you to come spend time with friends and family and get in some good ole' rest and relaxation.

Columbus is…

Fee Info

Unless noted, these rates are good for one or two people. For additional people, please contact us for an extended quote. For definitions of each kind of camping, please see the camping information page. We accept cash or check only.

For more information about monthly or seasonal camping, you can…

Add Campground Info

• Drive In
    Park next to your campsite
  • Boat In

• 1
  • 2
Mark G.
Reviewed Nov. 13, 2019

Great first RV experience.

Great little campground. My wife and I spent a month out there in a fifth wheel to see if we like the lifestyle. Very nice pool(clean). Great walking trail back through the woods. Pet friendly and the bathrooms were very nice. Well....I guess we did! We are now in a search for a Diesel pusher to go…

Rebecca F.
Reviewed May. 7, 2019

BFF camping trip

My best friends and I met here for a weekend campout. It’s was so nice just to relax, hangout and hit the local yarn stores. The pool was awesome too and even though it rained we still had a great time just being together. The store was nice and the people were too.

Eden  .
Reviewed Nov. 17, 2017

Real Heaven

Last summer, I went there with my husband and mother. I found family-friendly environment there. We stayed more than four days there, and experience was outstanding. I felt like I am in heaven especially campfire at night took me into the world of fantasy. The best thing about this travel is that I…

Tree Haven Campground is located in Ohio

Coordinates

82.82031674999999 W

Open in Google Maps

Nearby Campgrounds

About This Campground

Columbus is home to the Columbus Clippers AAA baseball team, Columbus Blue Jackets hockey, COSI science center, The Ohio State Fair and expo center with many events throughout the year. It is also home to the Columbus Zoo & Aquarium, named #1 zoo in America by USA Travel Guide. And of course, The Ohio State University, home of the Buckeyes! These are just to name a few. Columbus and the surrounding area are home to many other exciting destinations.

Even though we are secluded, we are still centrally located, within 20 minutes (or even closer) of many restaurants, shopping, fuel, and anything else you may need.

Thank you for visiting our website. Please look around for any information that you need. If you have any questions that are not answered on this site, please feel free to contact us. Just go to the Contact page for details. We do not accept units built before 1990 for monthly or seasonal stays

Connection Details

We rate connection speeds from campers like you who submit speed tests with Field Reports.

• Good- 10+Mbps

Campers can make calls and send texts & emails, watch an HD movie, play multiplayer games, and more.

• Fair- 3Mbps-10Mbps

Campers can make calls, send texts & emails, video chat, stream video, and play online games.

• Poor- 0Mbps-3Mbps

Campers might be able check email, send texts, and make calls.

• Available-

Campers have been able to connect here but we don’t know the quality of the connection.

• Unknown-

Connectivity is not known for this campground.