Camping in Delmont

279 Reviews of 28 Delmont, Ohio Campgrounds

B
Reviewed Sep. 9, 2021

Hocking Hills rv park

Electric hookup only Shower and restroom facility provided very clean and orderly campsite also very clean

Month of VisitOctober
mThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 4, 2021

Clean and organized well

Plenty of site space, staff is very friendly and welcoming. No problem parking 40’ fifth wheel. Atmosphere is friendly and other campers wave when you see them.

SiteB16
Month of VisitOctober
Lupita H.
Reviewed Aug. 29, 2021

Happy camper

The campground was very rustic. Everything you want to see is nearby. I was their 2020 in August. The water was not drinkable. They have a gem 💎 but need to upgrade.

Site25 out in the open.
kingjordand@yahoo.com
Reviewed Aug. 28, 2021

Fantastic spot

This was (and still is) our last stop on a 7,000 mile road trip and is our favorite park we stayed at in the country. The staff is fantastic, helpful, friendly and always working on making the park better. The facilities are always clean and well maintained. Laundry is free. Internet works well and…

Megan M.
Reviewed Aug. 22, 2021

Small and weirdly creepy

I drove through here on a Sunday, and I just read online that the dam may be getting repaired, so that might explain the creepy, horror-film vibe I got from this place. It was completely deserted on an August Sunday, except for two RVs in the small campground.

The sites are shaded, which is…

B
Reviewed Aug. 22, 2021

Awesome campsites

Most of the sites are private and roomy! Tons to do at the park too. Only negative- only 2 dump sites for >230 campsites.

Chelsea J.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 21, 2021

Hidden Gem

We love Lake Hope. Many trails to hike. The lake is beautiful and there is a very nice lodge for meals. They offer paddle board, kayak and other rentals which was a blast.

• peace tree ✌
  • campsite
  • lake
K
Reviewed Aug. 19, 2021

Good Campground

Most sites seem good (from a tent-car camper perspective) / music on Friday nights/ pancake breakfast on Saturday / kayak launch sites / ice cream$2 at the store.  The camp has its own beach, but floats / kayaks are not allowed.

I live near Columbus so I may not camp again, but just go to the…

Andrew S.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 10, 2021

Beautiful campground with sites for RVs and tents.

This campground has a lot to offer with electric and water hookups for RVs with back-in and pull through sites. They have a dump station as well as an onsite bathroom/shower house. The owners are very friendly. I highly recommend.

Carlos F.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 9, 2021

Very nice campground

We’ve stayed twice at this campground and have had a great time both times. It’s located very close to Hocking Hills State Park. Some of the tent sites are on an incline, but the RV site we had (site 24) was very spacious. There’s a a nice pool and nature trails. There’s even a trail to Ash cave…

Heather B.
Reviewed Aug. 7, 2021

I love camping at alum creek

I ve been camping at alum creek for 30 years. I love the sites. Shaded and some secluded. Big clean.

Showers always have hot water and ate clean.

SiteD4
Kristie C.
Reviewed Aug. 3, 2021

Alum creek

Very beautiful scenery awesome fishing and camping sights friend and family oriented a most go to place for young kids and family outing

Sitealum creek
Sherry M.
Reviewed Jul. 27, 2021

Great campsites.

Kids loved the choices of sports to play while we were there! Basketball and volleyball we big hits. We loved the beach. Boys loved fishing while my daughter and I laid in our hammocks and read. We took several hikes. The nature center was great. So much to see and do there!

• beach
  • story book trail
  • nature center
SiteB22
Jon F.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 17, 2021

Nice Place

Seems great so far only been here a couple days I got a great spot and the staff seemed great at check in and when I bought 50/50 tickets.

• Love It